Playa d'en Bossa

Re: @Andivokes

Ancient People said:
Andivokes, I think Playa den bossa isnt your scene. I dont want sound like a wiseguy but after looking at your pics I think yer more on your place in San Antonio s Westend. Good fun there, many english birds and enough places to choose from. You d rather give Playa Den Bossa a miss. You lot seems like a fun bunch of fine lads but u would get bored at PDB.
Regards
I think you really dont know me at all... those were pix taken with my mates... you clearly missed the pix from may when I came over with my girlfriend. I am open to a lot more than you think, but I am just not sure of the attraction of playa d'en bossa because people just keep saying its great and dont say why.

I think you should try not to judge me on a few pix you saw of my mates getting drunk.

Hi Andivokes, feeling any better yet?

Listen, PDB is great, trust me.

I've already said why its great - Space, Bora Bora & close to airport, Ibiza town, Salinas, DC10 etc etc.

How much more convincing do you need?

Playa D'En Bossa is the best place to stay. It's near Ibiza town and has much more parking room than in town.
And there is located the best club in the world: Space. And other great places like Pin Up, Bora Bora, and DC10 near the edge of Playa d'en Bossa.

Andivokes

I think you should try not to judge me on a few pix you saw of my mates getting drunk

Im sorry mate, once I posted I had this feeling you would interpretate it like that. I didnt mean it a a bad way really. Why do people always get offended when they are associated with Westend anyway?
I just looked at your pics and tought the San Antonio area would be more appropiate for you, no offence intended. U have to admit, the vibe u get from lookin at your pics well it just reminded me of my first Ibiza trip...
Anyway, for me all people are free to go where they want so welcome at PDB next year.

Regards

Dont worry I wasnt offended at being associated with the westend, I did have a good holiday with my friends there, I was just trying to highlight the fact that I had been to ibiza a few months previous to that for a totally different kind of holiday and appreciated the rest of the island outside of the westend. I am open to explore all aspects of the island and was just wondering what it was that attracted everyone to playa d'en bossa.

UVlights said:
i like swimming in the sea when the suns rising in PDB.

Oh!! That's invaluable!! Seeing a sunrise from sea whilst you're in the water surrounded just by peace and quiet. I did it 3 times this summer and it's a wonderful experience.

Try this after a night partying people! The contrast from having been on a bustling and crowded place and next at the end being on such a calm place is an amazing experience.

TigerVlc said:
UVlights said:
i like swimming in the sea when the suns rising in PDB.

Oh!! That's invaluable!! Seeing a sunrise from sea whilst you're in the water surrounded just by peace and quiet. I did it 3 times this summer and it's a wonderful experience.

Try this after a night partying people!

Next year i'm going to do this at Salinas Beach at least once. Must be incredible 8)

Sure! Don't forget to do it. Try to be at a quiet place with maximum a few people around there. But I'd rather not do it completely alone just in case something happened.

I always lived near the sea and never tried it till this summer. From now on I'm gonna do it every summer.

Playa d`en Bossa is the best place to stay!
Bora-Bora, Space, Pinup, DC10 (near)...
A nice beach! 10 mins to Eivissa town...
If you wanna have a clubbin trip you re right in Playa
d`en Bossa...
Ciao
Andi
----------------------------------------
http://www.bora-bora-ibiza.com

andi-bora-bora said:
Playa d`en Bossa is the best place to stay!
You're still not saying why! Telling me that it has a couple of bars there, isnt selling it to me!
banghead.gif

I think that most people have gave answers based on what is imporatant to them. ie clubs, bars, the beach, if you eleborate as to what is important to you, then we may people reading the forum may able to help you.

One thing that isnt mentioned is the atmosphere. Really friendly vibe.

Little attitude as well. Oh and unless i'm mistaken the longest stretch of sand on the island.

andivokes said:
You're still not saying why! Telling me that it has a couple of bars there, isnt selling it to me!

We've all said why :eek: What more do you want to know :?:

How are you feeling anyhow?

To be honest, I dont know where I will stay when I next go over, but I definately want to see bora bora... two visits to ibiza and I still havent been anywhere near the place!

Its not bad you have space and bora bora what more do you need, plus a nice long beach and only a short trip away from ibiza town.I leave on fri staying in san an across from sum strip club(male) but even that I wish I was staying in Playa de Bossa :(

This was my sixth visit to Ibiza and after 5 times in San An, decided to stay in PDB.

I stayed in Jet Apts, really nice, booked on Ibiza Spotlight, good price and luckily we had air con AND a ceiling fan, first time ever to have air con in Ibiza, definitely worth it, a bit cold at times tho!

The beach was nice, Bora Bora was amazing, luckily, plane noise and Bora Bora on your doorstep is not a problem, couldnt hear hardly anything in our room.

Didnt have the awful smell san an has!

Did miss the Sun set bars etc, couldnt find a 24hr shop in PDB, which was a pain.

I think i prefer PDB, but there are certain parts of san an i do like, PDB was a little compact i thought.

Back