Playa den bossa sunloungers

Dereklad

Quick question..how much do they charge for them sunloungers and umberellas on playa den bossa beach..last year in cala llonga we just bought a towel and made a pillow out of sand..like how much is it to rent them..i just want to know how cheap or expensive they are..

Ok nice 1..so 5 days its probly 150 euros..i might bring a hammer and nails in my holiday rucksack ..and build a bed out of driftwood and seaweed..thanks for the info

I'd be tempted to buy your own parasol if you're intending on using one everyday. Then just leave it here when you're done. It will pay for itself within a few days

You know what i think i will do that this year..an umbrella and inflatable lilo from 1 of them shops that sell all that stuff..then leave it on the beach with a note onnit..them shops sell everything..deck chairs,lilos,parasos…i got a massive ibiza good quality towel last year for 10 euros..thanks peope..

1 moore thing does anyone know if in playa den bossa shop if they sell bottles or australian gold sun spray..so i can buy a proper bottle over there..if anyone knows thanks people..282FDBDD-A2C5-488E-8C8C-C7628365CA8C.jpeg

Yes i know that kinda shop..i was in cala llonga last year and got a great massive ibiza towell and postcards
What i was suprised at in the shop was a display case by the checkout till..and they were selling massive rambo knives..i was like,they wouldent allow that in englad..
Why would you wanna buy a rombo knife on a beach holiday.🤷🏼‍♂️

1 moore thing does anyone know if in playa den bossa shop if they sell bottles or australian gold sun spray..so i can buy a proper bottle over there..if anyone knows thanks people..View attachment 14163
I bought something similar at a tourist store almost on the beach in Platjar des Figueral. Works brilliantly. I even got it in factor 10.

Ive got a quick question i go in 47 days to tivoli apartments in playa den bossa..never been before..ive been on apple maps and cant see a supermarket nearby,,has anyone been here,,id like to know is the streatch of beach any good or do i walk left or right down the beach..also any good places to eat and i dont just mean burger and chip..or beach bars..or pubs..
i did a little map with a red arrow7E24C8F0-AB62-4927-85AA-A6CE106AA532.jpeg the route to the beach..
otherwise ill just arrive and it will be trial and error..i dont wanna end up just eating burger and chips..
great forum this is..

That isn't the nicest stretch of beach imo. You want to walk a little further south. There's shops, little Spar-like convenience stores, not far away

Forever Ibiza was a nice place for foods&drinks but it closed a few years ago and now seems to be downgraded to a fish&chips place (BXXCH CLUB IBIZA)... Also had some decent meals at Sissi's before the pandemic but that may be closed as well by now?

You know what w.i.c thats good info..
i just watched a hd beach walk video on youtube..
and yea the beach thinness out towards my section and is a bit meeh..
so ive gotta do south aka do a right to get to the posh beach and the posh people ..got it..

and bahamas i hope to god i can get some proper food and not just chips and burgers..

Back