Plastik

koppas84

Not been over since it was relaunched by the egg in it's new location. Been looking at the website, very nice I must say but it looks to have a more "sophisticated" feel to it. Are the prices high to keep it this way or are the prices pretty reasonable?

Looks mint by the way. :D

awesome bar, much better location than when it was in the west end. stunning bar staff and pretty decent punters in the main. drinks in july were 11euro for two vodka orange, 14 euro for two mojitos.

Not been over since it was relaunched by the egg in it's new location. Been looking at the website, very nice I must say but it looks to have a more "sophisticated" feel to it. Are the prices high to keep it this way or are the prices pretty reasonable?

Looks mint by the way. :D

We had a wander in last year around midnight before heading off up to Ibiza Town - apart from Phil and I - there was about 6 other people in there and 18 bar staff.... look really nice inside though - needless to say we didnt stay too long...

awesome bar, much better location than when it was in the west end. stunning bar staff and pretty decent punters in the main. drinks in july were 11euro for two vodka orange, 14 euro for two mojitos.

Wouldn't wanna spend a whole night in there then. :D

we did on several occasions! i think the prices certainly keep out the less desirables in san an. going back on sept 19th and im sure to go back and spend a ton!

if you get a chance to grab a drink or two its defo worth it. the pr's are all really pleasent and get you some good deals too!!

we did on several occasions! i think the prices certainly keep out the less desirables in san an. going back on sept 19th and im sure to go back and spend a ton!

if you get a chance to grab a drink or two its defo worth it. the pr's are all really pleasent and get you some good deals too!!

I have already checked out the barstaff on the website. It's fair to say they have the best collection of eye candy on the island.

It's not a bad bar, I went to a Hed Kandi pre party in there one night in '07 - (i was pissed!) and tripped over something on the way in the door...

...I did a 9.9 dive into a table smashing drinks everywhere!

I haven't been back since! :oops::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a bad bar, I went to a Hed Kandi pre party in there one night in '07 - (i was pissed!) and tripped over something on the way in the door...

...I did a 9.9 dive into a table smashing drinks everywhere!

I haven't been back since! :oops::lol:

b00fh5f2_512_288.jpg

Back