Plane crash in Madrid. Many dead !!

Reports of around 100 dead now, mainly due to the fire :( If it was taking off then it would have been full of fuel, they wouldnt have stood a chance. Terrible.

Reports of around 100 dead now, mainly due to the fire :( If it was taking off then it would have been full of fuel, they wouldnt have stood a chance. Terrible.

El Mundo saying only 23 survived (unconfirmed reports) and they're all critically injured. One person quoted as saying that the rest have all burned, most remain in the plane in which they're struggling to control the fire.

El mundo - 150 dead so far, 178 on board, more than 20 seriously injured, they're saying its a miracle that there are any survivors :cry: Many will have been children in the school holidays :cry:

I'd initially heard they were going to somewhere in the Belearics, which set off immediate alarm bells, but now I'm reading the flight was bound for the Canaries.

scary stuff :(

i woke up at 10am after a nightmare a plane failed and veered towards me while flying over my head while i was lying poolside at a hotel in ibiza :eek:

Back