Places to stay near Cafe Mambo/Sunset strip

Gill15

Hey

Looking to a book a holiday in Ibiza in June with a few friends and was wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere to stay near Cafe Mambo etc?Place we stayed last year was nearer the west end strip and an absolute dump so thought might be better to stay nearer the beach but still be within easy walk of west end bars.

Thanks
Gill

Ditto, done my research and this is a very safe bet.

Gran Sol - I stayed there one trip last year and it was good - set back from the sea but near enough to Golden Buddha and the beach at Calo d'es Moro. Pool, didn't feel run down at all and plenty of parking either in front of the hotel or on the road nearby. Unfortunately it was the visit where I never got to test the beds out :oops: and never ate anything there either so can't comment on the food.

Crazy cheap price too - but that was last-minute.

Gran Sol - I stayed there one trip last year and it was good - set back from the sea but near enough to Golden Buddha and the beach at Calo d'es Moro. Pool, didn't feel run down at all and plenty of parking either in front of the hotel or on the road nearby. Unfortunately it was the visit where I never got to test the beds out :oops: and never ate anything there either so can't comment on the food.

Crazy cheap price too - but that was last-minute.

Test? Is that a bad or a good thing? I take it you mean sleep?

Otherwise, a good place to store your bags then!!!!

Back