Places to stay in Londres next to the End

Why of course Sir!

Yes mate. Cannot miss the main man doing 10hrs! Plus will be my first (and second to last) visit to the End!

Can't wait. Will have to get there early though to get a ticket on the door.. they sold out their online allocation :(

You getting involved dude? Do it!

Definitely looking at it. Need to head over that way right around that time. If all is well, as I expect it will be, I'll see you there!

See ya there :)

Cheers for the link Barbs :) Mad how much more everything costs just because its darn sarf! Awesome heads up though. Walking distance means I wont be getting ripped off in a london cab again! :lol:

See ya there :)

Cheers for the link Barbs :) Mad how much more everything costs just because its darn sarf! Awesome heads up though. Walking distance means I wont be getting ripped off in a london cab again! :lol:

If that's full/too expensive, try Kings X or Euston Travelodges, they're only about 3 stops on the tube to The End and tubes will be running when The End closes ;)

Belgo, yes. We practically lived in the place for the weekend and worked through all the different beers.

The covent garden one has sold out. :( :( :( Is there anything else next to the club? If so can it be pm'd to me. Think everyone seen that link and booked it before I could. ug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this for the night of the 25th. I was thinking bout coming down but it wont be til 4am. Will they still be letting ppl in at that time and if so will it be full price?

Thank god for the search function.. almost couldnt find this thread!

...ask tom to have a word with erica (thats not a code btw).
-- ????

Right. Ive been majorly **** and not booked anything. And spent lots of money on stupid things like ipods and mr t tshirts... :oops:. Im blaming the credit crunch anyway.

Looking at getting a hostel now as skint and would rather drink the money we would save on getting a hotel as we're only going to be using the room to stash our bags and grab a quick shower. Should I look for hostels in covent garden area?

Not long now! 10hrs of vomiting ahead! :twisted:

Sar - THANK YOU! Once again you come up with the goods. Lifesaver x

Agent - Ah Stevens! Cheers :) Just facebooked him :)

Jay - That hoxton hotels site doesnt give you rates then asks for your card details.. im a bit wary of that one mate.

Back