Places to go for breakfast....

To get rid of certain characters I suppose... plenty of people go upstairs to the toilets for all sorts of business!

I knew they had one as someone told me already, today I saw it with my own eyes... that was around 10am!

Will have 2 expresso & 1 croissant b4 entering Ims dalt vila
What is the brown stuff tofee look a like they give with coffees? was too wasted to guess what it was but nice flavour
Huge famous french spot with lot of people that make the nighlife in ibz , maybe a place to look for after party invitations? :D

To get rid of certain characters I suppose... plenty of people go upstairs to the toilets for all sorts of business!

I knew they had one as someone told me already, today I saw it with my own eyes... that was around 10am!
If you ask nicely you might get some of the Moroccan cake... my mrs swears by it..

Will have 2 expresso & 1 croissant b4 entering Ims dalt vila
What is the brown stuff tofee look a like they give with coffees? was too wasted to guess what it was but nice flavour
Huge famous french spot with lot of people that make the nighlife in ibz , maybe a place to look for after party invitations? :D

That was last century. It is full of tourists now.
Their croissants/pastries are the worst we tasted (not eaten).

That was last century. It is full of tourists now.
Their croissants/pastries are the worst we tasted (not eaten).
u r right it became very touristic, heard about it ibz 99 on french book "les guides du routard"
Didnt see lot of tourist around 8h00 am after Cocoon closing17 (Francisco's hippy choice as my place for breakfast is market Nou , 1rst or 3rd bar from left)
their croissant were yummyh, comparing to spanish ones (never pick pain au chocolat in ibz bakery :confused:) , not hard :DAny other adress or real french croissant in ibz town? ensemedas are ok but i'm more into french bakery for breakfast , so tapas is the answer for recovery breakfast with eggs

u r right it became very touristic, heard about it ibz 99 on french book "les guides du routard"
Didnt see lot of tourist around 8h00 am after Cocoon closing17 (Francisco's hippy choice as my place for breakfast is market Nou , 1rst or 3rd bar from left)
their croissant were yummyh, comparing to spanish ones (never pick pain au chocolat in ibz bakery :confused:) , not hard :DAny other adress or real french croissant in ibz town? ensemedas are ok but i'm more into french bakery for breakfast , so tapas is the answer for recovery breakfast with eggs

I like the cafeterias around the market. The best cortados in town.
There are couple of good local bakeries in Ibiza town and André la "moustache show" is far behind in terms of quality.

Last edited:
sure but i was looking for french bakery...just 1-2 times max along my stay...
Beside the one i'll buy at Can bufi bakery, for breakfast i will stick to hueveos fritos, cafe con leche , calamar a la plancha y riñiones at Market nou, i don't need a view for my breakfast :D it's all about to feed the stomach :cool:

Back