Places to go for breakfast....

WeLuvIbiza

How about a thread specially for good recommended places for breakfast and what to expect?

Recently discovered Ritas Cantina for breakfast, their club sandwich is out of this world in a great location near the Harbour of San An.

Opposite coast, Atenea in Santa Eulalia, their version of scrambled eggs on toast is amazing, and the view is hard to beat.

have mentioned these two in another thread just recently, but here goes...a few ibiza town recommendations:

- sa calma (behind lio)
- cappuccino café (the one next to lío)
both of them have the best views on dalt vila. cappuccino has a great variety of breakfast options, not a cheap one though! sa calma is simpler, but the location is amazing.
- croissant show (plaza de mercado viejo) - a classic, hilarious peoplewatching in summer!
- hostal plaza de parque (on plaza de parque) - good breakfasts and I love that square at any time of the day

Croissant Show and Ritas Cantina are my go to places for breakfast.

Also Mambo do a fantatsic Huevos Rancheros, a bit more pricey but really quiet and laid back first thing in the morning.

I really like the Passion Cafe for breakfast. I have eaten in both the Marina and the PDB one and both are great for a healthy breakfast and smoothies for some much needed vitamins!
Also Bar Flotante on Talamanca beach is a favourite for mine.

How about a thread specially for good recommended places for breakfast and what to expect?

Recently discovered Ritas Cantina for breakfast, their club sandwich is out of this world in a great location near the Harbour of San An.

Opposite coast, Atenea in Santa Eulalia, their version of scrambled eggs on toast is amazing, and the view is hard to beat.
I always go to ritas cantina, nice healthy breakfast and a nice smoothie.

Another vote for Flotante & Hostel Talamanca. The latter does fantastic coffee, and really good tapas for lunchtime too.

o_O

By the way... The other one, what used to be Cafe Sidney, no longer exists (now is called Organic Market)!
did they close at the end of last season or sometime during winter ??
dumbest idea anyway to open two within a few meters walkin distance.

what´s "organic market" ? that name at least promises the worst ...

update... it's actually owned by the same people!

Dear friends, Grupo Cappuccino is delighted to share with you our newest venture, a brand new super healthy restaurant and café in the stunning surroundings of Marina Botafoch in Ibiza: Organic Market Ibiza. Serving only the freshest, locally produced products, Organic Market presents a beautiful menu and accompanying products market loaded with organic and ecological cuisine which provides the ultimate in food luxury for your body. Opening today... We look forward to seeing you there.

ps. CC closed at the end of the season

ALL on Figueretas promenade does a great eggs florentine with coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice for around 6e.

They were playing Kurt Vile when we were in last month too!

Back