Pinup - a few questions from a virgin!!

Boardgrrrrl

Hello! I've never been to Pinup as I don't think it was there the last time I went to Ibiza and if it was I was a bit too caned to realise, but as everyone is giving it really positive feedback I thought I'd give it a go when we're there next month.

Can someone tell me whereabouts it is please and which night you'd think is better and why.

Muchos thanks peeps! :D

It is on the outskirts of Playa Den Bossa just off the road leading into Figueretes and Ibiza Town. It is behind a 'fun' fair which has a huge model of King Kong made into a slide, which should make it easy to spot!

It is right on the beach and well worth a visit.

kitten's head said:
It is on the outskirts of Playa Den Bossa just off the road leading into Figueretes and Ibiza Town. It is behind a 'fun' fair which has a huge model of King Kong made into a slide, which should make it easy to spot!

It is right on the beach and well worth a visit.

Thanks Kitten :D

Boardgrrrrl said:
Hello! I've never been to Pinup as I don't think it was there the last time I went to Ibiza and if it was I was a bit too caned to realise, but as everyone is giving it really positive feedback I thought I'd give it a go when we're there next month.

Can someone tell me whereabouts it is please and which night you'd think is better and why.

Muchos thanks peeps! :D

Mondays is good after DC10, Tuesdays are Garlands and Wednesday is Soul Heaven. I have only been on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Tues/Weds the terrace opens at 4pm til midnight and then inside is on til 6am.

Soul Heaven is the best imo, we saw Kerri Chandler there, they've also got the likes of Little Louie and Kenny Dope there over the summer.

I went mondays and i f***ing loved it!! Great vibe, great atmosphere..everyone up for it. Lots of smiles and very friendly!! Check it out :p ;) The music and sound seemed spot on too mind you i was a bit messy at the time so thats IMO.

dfunky said:
did you get the barbie Q when you were there

I think the barbie is just at Soul Heaven, I didn't have anything myself cos it was meat but it looked quite tasty for a meat eater - quite a nice little touch I thought on behalf of the Soul Heaven crew.

pin up

i have just came back from ibiza and i went to that pin up club and it was a compleate let down as they where even giving free passes away to get u in to the club 8)

Re: pin up

polls said:
i have just came back from ibiza and i went to that pin up club and it was a compleate let down as they where even giving free passes away to get u in to the club 8)

too bad.. :confused:

Re: pin up

polls said:

Which night did you go on Polls??

I went for Soul Heaven Opening Party and while it wasn't rammed early on it did get busier as it got later. The atmosphere was fab, the music was blinding and the staff were so friendly, like Dfunky said free barbie, the staff were bringing round shots and the nice man behind the bar kept giving me 1/2 a pint of wine for 5 euros :D

I think Garlands on Tuesday has pulled out of Pin Up. On the Garlands Online website they have stated that they are going to stick to the free parties at Kanya from 5th August.

Seems a shame - I was there for the opening party and it went down a storm. I've heard though it's been really quiet, possibly due to Bora Bora being competition.. :confused:

I went on a Thursday and saw Sander K. spin. He was definately worth seeing! The vibe there is very relaxed and cool, quite a change from the usual hustle. Max from Es Vive runs the joint and is very friendly and outgoing...

Check it out.... :D

Sticky Licky said:
I think Garlands on Tuesday has pulled out of Pin Up. On the Garlands Online website they have stated that they are going to stick to the free parties at Kanya from 5th August.

Seems a shame - I was there for the opening party and it went down a storm. I've heard though it's been really quiet, possibly due to Bora Bora being competition.. :confused:

Is this true?

kitten's head said:
Sticky Licky said:

Is this true?

apparently, look on Parties & Club there is a post saying garlands,

its really confused my dizzy head! :confused: :confused:

Back