pink panther

suepink

Newly refurbished PINK PANTHER opens saturday 1st april, and every night 8pm until late!!! hope to see everyone there 2006:lol:

as u know i think the bar is lookin fab! cant wait to get bak over to see u guys! yeyyyyy not many weeks to wait!

i'll be there, 2nd port of call though as got to see my old m8s at TREVORS BAR 1st, then pop in to see sue and co after,

hi

Just wondering sue, if the pink panther will be open the first 2 weeks of October, we keep coming back each year to nag you for tom jones delilah....he he

cheers vikkims, was panicing a little bit , just wondering whether the bars are still open early october, pink panther is always a favourite .........cocktails etc

cheers vikkims

sorry jonboy missed this post , yes we are open through to the end of october...xx see you for a cocktail 1st one on the house come see me xxx:lol:

sorry jonboy missed this post , yes we are open through to the end of october...xx see you for a cocktail 1st one on the house come see me xxx:lol:

Sue, we'll see you on Wednesday! We are staying in the Xaloc apartments so the pink panther will surely be our first port of call!!! I can't wait!!!

Too true:!:

When I was there in June I got my free blue moonie or was it sex on the beach:?: :lol:

Back