Pink Panther 17th - 24th July

Reprobate01

Not too sure if this bar is still going as I haven't been to Ibiza in a few years but the last time I was there there were a few meets arranged in this place. I'd love to know if it's still running and if it is maybe we could get some kinda meet arranged between the 17th and the 24th July.

PP is opening soon I believe,end of april ?

Might pop in myself and make a song and a dance of it !

PP is opening soon I believe,end of april ?
erm.....

:arrow: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?p=1319001#post1319001

smackbum.gif

wooohooo

hello everybody are you talking about me lol xxx of course we are open as McRaken KINDLY POINTED OUT .. we will be ready to party REPROBATE01 IN JULY...

hello everybody are you talking about me lol xxx of course we are open as McRaken KINDLY POINTED OUT .. we will be ready to party REPROBATE01 IN JULY...

The Good Ol' Spotlight forum Meets eh sue! If Im Over This July Al B Bringing Some people as usual, an showing them the sites :) job depending lol

speedy

HEY SPEEDY....big hugs waiting for you from me and mel.... she is coming in june forever and ever... bring the party on x

Missus Sue Of The Pink Panther,

Hi sue, yeah ive just found out that, knew she could never keep away! be good to see you all again , been too long , i miss them fruity balls :p

Back