"pin up"

jjinit

hi!!

i hear this little place was a bit of an-undiscovered gem last year?? can anyone shed any light on it?? and is it gonna be going this year??

jjinit said:
hi!!

i hear this little place was a bit of an-undiscovered gem last year?? can anyone shed any light on it?? and is it gonna be going this year??

It closed just before the end of last season and won't be reopening in the same format as the last couple of years :rolleyes:

If you do a search on here for Pin-Up McRackin has put all the news behind it ;)

p.s if u ever need me to recipriocate about manchester, then let me know i work for the manchester evening news and it's other publications!!

and as ian brown once said:

"manchester has everything, except a beach!!"

jjinit said:
p.s if u ever need me to recipriocate about manchester, then let me know i work for the manchester evening news and it's other publications!!

and as ian brown once said:

"manchester has everything, except a beach!!"

Thanks ;)

I love Manchester, used to go out there all the time, then moved down to FLT, got a cockney b/friend who gets a nosebleed when he goes outside the M25 so my trips back up are less frequent now :rolleyes: :lol:

i got one of them too!!

well a cockernee girlfriend actually, im getting rather well acquainted with virgin trains & the northern line at the moment!!!!

happy daze!!!!!!!!

jjinit said:
well a cockernee girlfriend actually, im getting rather well acquainted with virgin trains & the northern line at the moment!!!!

2 really enjoyable train journeys :rolleyes: :eek: :lol: ;)

3 actually, she lives in welling so have to get a 3rd train from london bridge!!!!

anyway, off home now!!!

have a good un!!

you may be able to help me as we have a night in manchester before we fly out to ibiza on aug 13th( fly out on 14th)-obviously dont want it to be too mad but can you recommend any decent bars-we are all staying in the Ibis in the cty centre-cheap and (hopefully) cheerful. Of course if there is something extra special on that night then we may have to begin the carnage a little early!!

hi!!

the ibis is well placed for the bars. i would recommend u take a trip down oxford street and go places like kro2, pure space, font, revolution etc or go up the northern quarter where we have bluu, simple, centro & cord!! or prob my fave bar on the corner of whitworth street/sackville street "tribeca" which is a great friday night bar!! and has a great downstairs bit called "bed" because everyone literally sits on big beds!!!! it really depends on ur bag really!!! for more info!! check out www.manchesteronline.co.uk, it's the website of the company i work for!!! im assuming u wanna steer clear of the meathead places like yates, edwards, wetherspoons etc!!!

hope this helps!!!

jj

Back