PIKES

I went on Wednesday for Jaguar's night UTOPIA, which on the scale of things, is probably the night most directed at a younger audience. Happy to report, no phones on the dancefloor.
Interesting observation though, the backlash against the ban from our social media comments have mostly come from middle-aged tourists...

Interesting observation though, the backlash against the ban from our social media comments have mostly come from middle-aged tourists...

🥴 .. dafter than the kids. Probably the ones trying to live what they wished they had in their youth !

My mates were there Saturday and said was 1 in 1 out with a huge cue so they ended up heading back to san an not sure what time they arrived though tbf

My mates were there Saturday and said was 1 in 1 out with a huge cue so they ended up heading back to san an not sure what time they arrived though tbf
Well that doesn’t sound good, we’re over this weekend for Luke Una on Sun and Harvey on Mon 😳

Heard a rumour about a Pikes sale 😭
Confirmed by a 2nd person in the know.

If you haven’t enjoyed the changes in the last year or so, you’re not gonna like this one.

Let's hope it doesn't involve a pair of cherries on a stalk .... or worse 🥴

Heard a rumour about a Pikes sale 😭
Confirmed by a 2nd person in the know.

If you haven’t enjoyed the changes in the last year or so, you’re not gonna like this one.
Now that would be sad as any major change and the remaining magic would be another memory 🙈🤞

Back