PIKES 2022

Hey everyone

I've been to Pikes many times, but I am going with some first timers in June on a Saturday night. The restaurant is full, so was thinking about booking a table on the sunset terrace at 11pm (with minimum spend)..

Which is the sunset terrace? Is it the main terrace as you walk up to the entrance to Freddies? I've never seen reserved tables for drinking before, it's always been a free for all...

Hey everyone

I've been to Pikes many times, but I am going with some first timers in June on a Saturday night. The restaurant is full, so was thinking about booking a table on the sunset terrace at 11pm (with minimum spend)..

Which is the sunset terrace? Is it the main terrace as you walk up to the entrance to Freddies? I've never seen reserved tables for drinking before, it's always been a free for all...

Sunset terrace is to the left. When you’re walking towards Pamela’s (the restaurant - old Plaza Mayor) go left instead of into the restaurant.

Just requested a table for 2 for Nightmares on Wax on August 1st. Bit early I know but I’d be gutted to miss out.

I've booked lunch with friends at Pamela's for Pikes on Sunday 29 May (with Luke Una) and also added our names to the guestlist. Does this mean we can stay by the pool area / garden after lunch? Are we able to get a bed or is it first come, first served if not staying at Pikes?

I previously went when a hotel guest so want to still enjoy the whole Pikes experience even when not staying there!

Back