PIKES 2022

I’m going on Monday for nightmares on wax but not sure what to expect, music-wise. What does he normally play in his Freddie’s sets?

I’m going on Monday for nightmares on wax but not sure what to expect, music-wise. What does he normally play in his Freddie’s sets?

funksoulbrother vibez interspersed with occasional heavy bangers and nostalgic interludes (probably)

I’m seeing him there on 01/08, too. Look forward to seeing what you think. I’ve heard nothing but good things about his sets and if you check him out on Soundcloud or YouTube you’ll get a good idea.

Quinn Lamont Luke is a top recommend if you're into my stuff. He's a good DJ and an amazing singer too. Ex-Phenomenal Handclap Band, also formerly known as Bing Ji Ling. 12/13 July (Am not familiar with the Standard Hotel?)

Ok. Already on the guestlist for Nightmares On Wax on the 11th July. Read through this whole thread and Google 'd but still none the wiser.

If we want to go and have a few drinks before can we just taxi up about 9pm or do we need to book a table on the terrace? Is it best to arrive later anyway?

Not been to Pikes before but have been to Ibiza loads in various"forms"since the early 90s. But taking brother who is an Ibiza virgin

If we want to go and have a few drinks before can we just taxi up about 9pm or do we need to book a table on the terrace? Is it best to arrive later anyway?
You can just rock up, but there won't necessarily be somewhere you can sit so you may need to hover

I’m torn….tempted to book for next Friday for OuShe. Is Pikes the kind of place you’d rock up to alone or will you stand out like a sore thumb?

Back