Pikes - worth it?

Clara

Looking at making an impromptu return to Ibiza next week for 6/7 nights.

As it's fairly last minute and during peak season, finding it hard to find decent accommodation. Was looking at either the Los Molinos in Figueretas or Simbad in Talamanca, the latter I've stayed in before and liked, but quite fancy somewhere a bit different so was looking at Pikes.

Is it worth the money and how 'out of the way' does it feel? I'd normally stay on the beach but have heard great things about their pool!

Is it worth the money and how 'out of the way' does it feel? I'd normally stay on the beach but have heard great things about their pool!

How much are you talking ?

I think the days of the impromptu pool parties have gone unfortunately, last years breakfast club landed him in some (expensive) hot water. The vibe is still meant to be quite cool, though he has (apparently) raised his rates significantly this year.

Also i prefer other parts of the island. It is quite close to San an, but not walking distance.

A couple of good friends of mine just got a good last minute deal on booking.com ;)

Think it's about 230 euros a night for a double and 300 for the junior suite.

Prefer being closer to Ibiza Town but the places I'd prefer in Talamanca and Figueretas are all booked up.

Think it's about 230 euros a night for a double and 300 for the junior suite.

Prefer being closer to Ibiza Town but the places I'd prefer in Talamanca and Figueretas are all booked up.

Simbad and Argos are available most of next week on booking.com ;) And for good prices ;)

They block book in most hotels, so have availability when alot dont 8)

Yeah, seen both for good prices. Argos only seems to have street view rooms left so it's looking like it may well be the Simbad again.

Pikes is overated. The room are different but the pool is titchy. Its about 10 mins drive from San An and there any no bars within walking distance of the hotel (so its taxis or drive everwhere).

Back