pike's hotel

K

ksixty9

;)

any one been to pike's hotel where all the celeb's and dj's are ment to stay?

it's the hotel that wham shot the club tropican video.

Pikes

Been there but not stayed there - I just went for a nose around but you can also go for a meal sat outside around the pool. Prices are up to about £500 a night with meals extra

IMAG0001.JPG

The midget who knocks around with the Manumission lot allegedly ****ed two women on a bed on the middle of the roof while people were all sat around watching them.

Just got my booking for this summer confirmed! :lol:

gecko2 said:
The midget who knocks around with the Manumission lot allegedly ****ed two women on a bed on the middle of the roof while people were all sat around watching them.

Midgets might be small, but damn those kids are always getting laid! lol!

pikes

one of the rooms(suites) has a roof garden - the whole place is great but gained it's reputation when a video was filmed around the pool there - Wham?

I've been to Pikes to see friends and it's lurverrrly, I always say to Tom that's where I want to go on our honeymoon..............just better talk him into marrying me then lol :p ;)

Whats wrong with midgets ?? Dont mock my size - I am 5" 1 and I am always getting into sticky situations. The other day I bought a family size packet of cornflakes.

JuiceDog said:
gecko2 said:

Midgets might be small, but damn those kids are always getting laid! lol!

I've heard that midget's genitalia is normal size, not in proportion to the rest of their body. It would be like being a tripod!

I stayed at Pikes for two weeks for my honeymoon in 2000. Bliss!

I cant really explain it. No screaming kids, no 18 - 30 mobs running riot beside the pool!

Well worth the experience. It was good to sit there and chuff beside the pool watching people come in from the night before. You could all then have a good chat about experiences.

A couple of friends went last year for their honeymoon and another couple of friends are going this year for their honeymoon. I think we started something!

Back