Pikes 2019

62905490_2280438175375961_6035380270171947008_n.jpg
That will be awesome....half the island will be wanting guestlist to it...

I'd get there early on the day...maybe even book a table for dinner to ensure entry! When we went to Wax da Jam that must have been close to capacity...very busy inside...

pikes-bulldog-drinks-2018_43235968744_o-9900000000079e3c.jpg

Bulldog Brunch is back...
Maybe you’re still up from Monday night or patiently searching for the true Balearic spirit on a Tuesday mornings at Pikes… It is a place to call home. Join us at our Bulldog Brunch every Tuesday from 11am for a menu complimented with a free G&T, set to a soundtrack provided by Grim & Andy Wilson.
RESERVE A TABLE

WhatsAppImage2019-06-17at13.01.58-9900000b6d028a3c.jpeg

Win a Starlover leather jacket
The custom-made Pikes leather jacket by Starlover was one of the most talked-about and coveted pieces in our boutique last season and for this season, designer Donna Ganley has designed a very special one-of-a-kind creation to giveaway to one of our followers. Yes, you read it right - to GIVEAWAY.
Head over to our Instagram to be in with the chance of winning.
ENTER NOW

PIKESMAILER17.06-9900000b6d028a3c.JPG

It’s not about size – it’s what you do with it. That’s what we thought when we gave Room 10 a sultry makeover in the off-season. The little suite-under-the-stairs is now awash with dusky pink, thanks to cool sheepskins and gorgeous mid-century inspired shell armchairs offset with an electric blue velvet pouf and some edgy new artwork. Step into the bedroom and through to the original tiled bathroom and you’ll see we’ve still preserved the original style of room that Tony created, just lightened and brightened it up for modern living.

New playlists on Spotify
We've added some brand new playlists to our channel with a little help from our good friends Ruf Dug & Camilo Miranda.
Missing Pikes? Want to get yourself in the mood for your stay with us? Follow us and listen now.
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY

This weeks event highlight

PIKES19_CL_ALL_DATES_1080x1080-990000000003cf3c.jpg

Choose Love with
Eclair Fifi & HAAi

Every evening is curated with love in aid of the Charity Help Refugees, with a community of artists, DJs and chefs. Start the evening exploring at the alfresco art exhibiton, eating home-cooked Syrain food, followed by an intimate party in Freddies.
REQUEST GUESTLIST
See our full event schedule here.

From our blog...

pikes-flash-2019-02-9900000000079e3c.jpeg

Meet Guy Williams of Flash
"Flash is about creating a safe space for everybody. It’s not about what sexuality or colour you are, but if you are gay person or a black person, or indeed a gay black person, you can come and feel safe.”
READ ALL ABOUT IT

Flash's next event at Pikes is this Friday, 21st June in Freddies. They're teaming up with Little Gay Brother who have been slaying clubs, festivals and dancefloors all over the UK.
REQUEST GUESTLIST

Ive already booked two different event tables at Pikes. Ive even decided to return my resistance closing tickets to make room for more chill vibe. I think Im looking forward to my Pikes nights more than anything else the island has to offer right now. Call me old, but this place seems right up my ally.

Freddies here I come

still wondering wich day I'll go there
Lot of DJs hang at Pikes
Any rocker spot the girly Rock band on black n white poster?Girl with Ramones T shirt J J is famous (and I had a story behind the scene of her famous hit form early 80-s
if not ,dont claim to listen to Rock :rolleyes:

I havent made a listen but I trust you @Liv
not a party 4 me.
Joan Jett from The runaways Love rock roll vmv was the answer
Rock is not all about popular bands such Queen Bowie Led zeppelin Hendrix Janis &so on :rolleyes:

Too bleepy and high pitched for me. Thanks for sharing though. Won't be going to pikes for that one.....?

Haha - i think there's only 4/5 people on here into my music. Hardly dance anymore tbh. I usually just lean against a wall or pillar these days so pikes fits the bill there with all the nooks/crannies

Back