Pikes 2019

2zqx638.jpg

PIKES19_HOUSE_ANNOUNCE_1080x1080-990000079e04513c.jpg

Artwork | Bushwacka!
Crazy P | Leon Vynehall
PBR Streetgang & more

Friends, family, freaks and favourites! Pikes House Party returns from Saturday May 4 until October 26, 2019 – book those flights now! We've got a fab crew of resident DJ's on board this summer, along with our regular cast of characters. Expect hijinks in the Boudoir followed by Bathtub Karaoke with Sunny, crazy piano sing-alongs with Roberto Campoli, all sorts of mischief from Baybjane. As always, it’s not over until The Fat Lady Sings and once again, our Ruby Murry rises to the occasion.
FIND OUT MORE
As always, you’ll need to register for guestlist via our website and be over 25 to gain entry.

POS_800x400-9900000b6d028a3c.png

Pikes On Sundays is back!
Now entering into it’s 5th summer, Pikes On Sundays is back for a season long residency. Expect a summer filled with amazing succulent Sunday Roasts, delicious cocktails set to a soundtrack that will soothe your hearts and souls provided by Pikes On Sundays residents The Brothers Grim, alongside a host of friends throughout the summer.
FIND OUT MORE

Pikes__Content_agency_2018_53-9900000b6d028a3c.jpg

Reserve your table at Room 39
Since we scooped the prestigious White Ibiza Best Restaurant award last season, our tables are in more demand than ever before.
Reserve yours now and join us for lunch and dinner, daily throughout the summer.
RESERVE YOUR TABLE

pikes-behind-the-scenes-2019-08-9900000000079e3c.jpg

Behind the Scenes at Pikes in winter
It's a-l-l-l-most all systems go here at Pikes. With the opening looming in just a few weeks, the hotel is a hive of activity right now. While we know most of our readers are aware that we close for the winter months, what you probably don't know is that we also completely bunker down for the off-season...
READ ALL ABOUT IT

Behind the Scenes at Pikes in winter
It's a-l-l-l-most all systems go here at Pikes. With the opening looming in just a few weeks, the hotel is a hive of activity right now. While we know most of our readers are aware that we close for the winter months, what you probably don't know is that we also completely bunker down for the off-season...
READ ALL ABOUT IT
it's hunker down. bunker down is a golfing term.

More good news from Pikes HQ today, as Guy Williams announces the return of Flash to Freddies for another monthly residency in 2019. It’s the party where everyone - and we mean EVERYONE - is welcome: gay, straight, don’t know, don’t care! Just be yourself and no one else; the Flash crew take care of the rest.

Get that diary out again and block out the following nights: Thursday May 23, Fridays June 21, July 19 and September 13 plus Thursday October 3, 2019.

https://pikesibiza.com/flash-2019/

I was staring hard at that date too, but decided to guestlist Flash (Adonis) thats two nights earlier. Me' plan is ADID early in the evening, then roll into Pikes.

I was staring hard at that date too, but decided to guestlist Flash (Adonis) thats two nights earlier. Me' plan is ADID early in the evening, then roll into Pikes.

I’m over for Flash too but most of my group don’t arrive until the Friday, post IMS.

Back