Pikes 2018

Update: Richy Ahmed apparently. So the whisper's had an element of truth. Was packed by all accounts - and probably not with the kind of crowd most of us would like!

Homies are back on Aug 24 and Sept 21

https://www.facebook.com/events/1544823628960611/

Aug 24 Lovefingers - I think he's ace. Astonishing music range. Great party guaranteed. Similar vibe to Harvey. If you dislike disco/disco-rock/weird shit/chuggy house/druggy soundscapes then give it a wide berth

Sept 21 Psychemagik - if they mean Danny then I would urge caution. Heard him play many times. Lovely guy and amazing producer/tastes etc. *HOWEVER* he also has a habit of getting absolutely wasted before gigs and trainwrecking badly or cranking up the red lights - not always but too often for my tastes. If it's his partner playing, everyone's on safer ground. And the ressies are great too.

55c79685-6662-4ea4-9364-7d454c33595e.jpg

The best things happen on a Sunday, and this is a very special Sunday indeed.

On Sunday August 5, 2018 Freddie’s becomes CLUB HEARTBREAK courtesy of very special guest Mark Ronson and the Tales Of The Unexpected crew. To say we’re excited is an understatement - it’s guaranteed to be one of this summer’s highlights, not to mention a roadblock!

Guest list is essential - click below to register now. A broken heart has never looked so appealing...

Featuring:

Mark Ronson
Jon Woodall | Federico Grazzini

Open from 22:00-04:00
(Last entry 01:30)
Guestlist Essential - Closes 18:00 on day of event.

REQUEST GUESTLIST

90a17a9e0927401c946d2d5b2deaed63.jpg

Under the disco ball in August

From DJ Harvey's Mercury Rising on a Monday through to our famous Sunday Roast there is always something happening at Pikes. Check out what's on this month and we'll see you on the dancefloor.

WHAT'S ON THIS MONTH

Pikes-events.jpg

A huge weekend (and a bit) awaits...

OK Thursday and Monday aren't technically part of the weekend but who's counting when you have a line up like this.

Thursday: Robyn goes Tutti Frutti
Friday: Music for Freaks with Justin Harris
Saturday: Saturday Night at Pikes with Bushwacka!
Sunday: Club Heartbreak with Mark Ronson
Monday: DJ Harvey is Mercury Rising Opening

Phew! To say we’re excited is an understatement - it’s guaranteed to be one of this summer’s highlights, not to mention a roadblock! Guest list essential and filling fast.

SEE ALL EVENTS
All Events 25+ | 22:00-04:00
Freddies

2qs9xn7.jpg

‘This is not a super club, it’s set in a hotel garden but the vibe is mischievous, dress up and you never know what’s gonna happen.’ - The Style Traveller

36507062_252499525532299_4035391889380212736_n.jpg

By popular demand our fabulous hairdresser on tour Lyndell Mansfield is back at the end of this month. Fancy a new FREE ‘do? It’s first in, best tressed

READ MORE

ed47bc1065f84c8fa535afbaf1d2d6b7.jpg

Vegetarians, take note!

We recently overheard a guest declare our all-new mushroom toast “the best breakfast I’ve ever eaten in Ibiza” so had to share! Hearty, chunky, dare we even say ‘meaty’ field mushrooms are grilled j-u-u-s-t so, then placed on tasty sourdough and topped with two perfectly poached eggs, local cherry tomatoes... should we go on?

Join us for Breakfast it's served daily till midday in the Pikes Restaurant and is open to all.

FIND OUT MORE

MFF-Eventbright-August-2018-2160x1080pxWEB.png

Event Highlight
Music for Freaks

Friday night things get freaky as the Music for Freaks crew returns to Freddies. Expect underground vibes as Justin Harris and DJ Callum are joined by Blondewearingblack for a special guest PA. Join the guestlist now below.

FIND OUT MORE
Friday 03 August | 22:00-04:00
Freddies

2241ae3f426040508448e09525c84615.jpg

DJ Harvey Cultural Attache

When DJ Harvey is at Pikes he’s not just DJ Harvey, he’s Cultural Attaché Harvey. That’s his title at the hotel and that’s what he does. He culturally attachés things. He’s back this year for his incredible Mercury Rising – the best Monday night anywhere in the world from August 6 to September 24 - where he curates eclectic sounds, zingy Mexican menus, fine floral fragrances and plenty of hijinks.

We caught up with him to talk all things Pikes

READ MORE

- 14th of august - huuuge guest to be announced in the next days

- 11th/12th of september - special event with totally unexpected star behind the decks... this will be the mutts nuts!

- etc etc etc... can't remember!

Yeah. Took the missus and son to see it at the weekend. He’s briefly in a club scene dj’ing. Gave the missus a nudge and whispered, ‘DJ Harvey’ and she just huffed and gave me the ‘and?’ shake of the head look.

:lol: I expect I'd get a similar response!

Back