Photo challenge - post your fave pic of you in ibiza :)

...and on a more recent Sunday :D

DSC00214.JPG

is that me in the background??? with the red t-shirt? But I've never worn that outfit to space, and I've got a t-shirt that's very similar, if not the same.

must be my identical twin :lol:

that he may be, but he was friggin hillarious when we were bouncing off the walls late at night in town & found him on his own wandering around base bar shoeless!

i suppose you can't blame him, he's just out having a laugh. brandon is entertaining for about 3 minutes the first and only time you meet him. after that, you become immune.

his hangers on are the worst. hello gareth!!;):lol:

i wonder if he's ever p1ssed on anyone from his balcony?

I'm sure he has, and worse. My backs up againts him after that Panorama programme caught him selling kids E's at Space and laughing about it.

Cock 8)

Sorry round here kids is a word used to describe 'lads' they use it in Sheffield too.

I'm sure he has, and worse. My backs up againts him after that Panorama programme caught him selling kids E's at Space and laughing about it.

Cock 8)

wasn't he just directing them in the right direction?

He is a cock for being caught but thats all.

i suppose you can't blame him, he's just out having a laugh. brandon is entertaining for about 3 minutes the first and only time you meet him. after that, you become immune.

his hangers on are the worst. hello gareth!!;):lol:

:lol::lol:

listen son he's my mate, not yours & dont you go thinking otherwise!;):lol:

Cock 8)

panorama is the biggest load of tosh ever. after destroying someone's reputation the other day, there was an ofcom announcement about how they had upheld a complaint made against one of their programmes, in which practically everything in the programme was fabricated, manipulated, distorted.

add to that..............the big sam thing, and the worst one was about the leading IVF doctor in the world, on how he was allegedly guilty of malpractice. depsite the fact that is the most decorated and highly respected professional in the field.

so if that's the basis for your argument, then it's a week one.

Back