photo book

Robder

Hellooooo,

Am trying to find a recommended company that publishes photo books...

Has anyone on here recently got married and had their wedding pics published in a fancy book?

...or done the same with their holiday snaps?

I know .mac do this but when I last looked I found their offering quite restrictive...I have looooads of text to import as well as pics. ;)

Ta!

hiya

we are just waiting to see our proofs & are having a graphistudio book made with our wedding pics in but this is through our photographer so im not sure if you can deal with graphistudio directly

http://www.graphistudio.com/en/products/index.html

once we get all the pics back i wanted to make parent albums for our mums & dads & after a bit of searching around think i am going to go with bob books

http://www.bobbooks.largeblue.net/photobooks/examples.html

i think they are a fab idea, im just excited to see our pics all glossy as if we are in OK haha!!

xx

**Apologies in Advance to anyone who has had this done***

My mate's wedding photographer has done their album in a HELLO mag style...

its the most wonderfully tacky and unintentially hilarious thing I have ever seen - it even has the Q&A interview bits throughout, with Bride, Groom, in Laws and Bridesmaids/Groomsmen.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hellooooo,

Has anyone on here recently got married and had their wedding pics published in a fancy book?

I know .mac do this but when I last looked I found their offering quite restrictive...I have looooads of text to import as well as pics. ;)

Ta!

yr on a mac arent u?

u can make photos thru iphoto. a photographer friend of mine had a hard backed one produced for a wedding. was very nice!

with alot of these self publishing services, you can be quite limited in what u can do.

ive had a play with the iphoto one, and it does seem to be the most flexible one to use.

Hellooooo,

Ta!

Try Snapfish - I use them for all kinds of photo gifts. The have good offers on from time to time and you can pick up your order from your local Jessops branch, so no postage costs.

Thanks all...I've settled on this one:

www.blurb.com

Bob books looks great but the software doesn't support Mac yet.

iphoto is ace but I've had one of their books done before...the covers aren't flexible, most of the sizes are landscape and there aren't many options for text heavy versions.

Thanks all...I've settled on this one:

www.blurb.com

Bob books looks great but the software doesn't support Mac yet.

iphoto is ace but I've had one of their books done before...the covers aren't flexible, most of the sizes are landscape and there aren't many options for text heavy versions.

have you thought about getting yr mitts on a copy of indesign and designing a book yrself and sourcing a printer with an indigo digital press?

;)

Back