Peter and Jordan

My kids don't leave my side when i'm at home so that won't change when I hit Spain either in June.

I know we are going over old ground here again but wht would anyone leave their kids alone to go out for dinner? Take kids with you for funks sake. When they are tired they will just fall asleep under the bloody table!

How anyone can leave two babies and a child of 4 in an apartment on their own.... asleep or not! What if they wake up? Stupid people...

granted, me neither!!! taking the little un out to spain again in June...she will not leave my side!!

My kids don't leave my side when i'm at home so that won't change when I hit Spain either in June.

I know we are going over old ground here again but wht would anyone leave their kids alone to go out for dinner? Take kids with you for funks sake. When they are tired they will just fall asleep under the bloody table!

One good thing about here (spain) is they are very family orientated, its considered the norm for children in restaurants.

How anyone can leave two babies and a child of 4 in an apartment on their own.... asleep or not! What if they wake up? Stupid people...

Yeah it was stupid. But funk me, arent they paying the price now. They must hate themselves. :cry:

i dont believe they broke up! when did this happen? arent they living it up in amerika??
goodness, too much work & look what happens..... sooo outta the loop...! :rolleyes::lol:

After it was announced Katie Price and Peter Andre are to separate Katie said she would miss the family holidays they shared, the TV specials they made, and the companionship.

Peter said he would miss the tit****s and watching the fat cod eyed **** walking into walls

After it was announced Katie Price and Peter Andre are to separate Katie said she would miss the family holidays they shared, the TV specials they made, and the companionship.

Peter said he would miss the tit****s and watching the fat cod eyed **** walking into walls

I notice how she fled the country but left him behind as she would have to look after him!! How convenient as well there was a photographer at her breakfast table while she parades round in her undercrackers!:rolleyes:

Back