Pete Tong Radio 1 show@cafe mambo's studio!

Robo

Pete Tong will be hosting the Essential Selection live from the Cafe Mambo studio every Friday (6-9pm BST) from 20th June to 26th September.

As well as bringing you the latest tunes and news from the island there will be some very special DJ appearances in the Hot Mix slot. In addition to the usual goings on there will be a sunset record during every show and Ibiza regular Smokin Jo will also be doing her weekly report.

20th June - Live From Cafe Mambo

DJ on the Phone: David Guetta
Guest Interview: to be confirmed
Ibiza News: Smokin Jo
You Plus 3 Guest List to: Godskitchen at Code
Ibiza Guest List: Judgement Sundays with Good Greef at Eden
Resident Guest Mix: Pete Gooding
Guest Mix: Tony Humphries
Hot Mix: Pete Tong
Online: Win Mauro Picotto Headphones
Announcement: Berlin Love Parade

i guessed this would happen when i saw the mambo pre - parties that mcrackin posted and on friday it said Essential Selection. i heard tong play from mambo studio last year.

am i right in thinking the studio is above mambo in which case we wont actuall see him?

GazDaBomb said:
i guessed this would happen when i saw the mambo pre - parties that mcrackin posted and on friday it said Essential Selection. i heard tong play from mambo studio last year.

am i right in thinking the studio is above mambo in which case we wont actuall see him?

Yup.

What a job these DJs have eh? Getting to play Mambo's every week, as well as there other gigs-would love to do it myself :)

Would have to agree with you-getting payed to do something they enjoy(who wouldn't!), being adored by thousands at gigs, getting to travel the world!-what a job

I've been up in the mambo 'studio' its a dirty little dive of a room, feel sorry for Pink Thong having to be in there!!!!

N8 said:
I've been up in the mambo 'studio' its a dirty little dive of a room, feel sorry for Pink Thong having to be in there!!!!

apparently the have a new studio up an running this yr

every week the guest hotmix will be from a superstar guest who is playing pacha that night plus a guest from an ibiza legend i.e pippi ,alfredo,etc

We went and sat outside Mambo´s to listern to the show. It wasn´t too busy but there was a really good atmosphere. We (Me & Sar) even got a shout out live on the show :D :D

Mambo was an amazing place in all aspects, especially the pre-parties. My very first night on the island, we wandered down there after dinner and to my surprise, ROGER SANCHEZ WAS PLAYING!!! and not only that, he was playing for free!! That's unheard of anywhere but Ibiza, I think. Really just set the tone for the entire holiday and Ibiza experience for me... I really don't think I can wait another 365+ days till I go back...

Back