Pete Tong and Carl Kennedy at Centro Fly (NYC) last night

joecrack13

Whatta night....Centro Fly is definitely the closest thing NYC has to Twilo (the greatest club ever)...if anyone comes to NY definitely check that place out on a Thursday, Friday (GBH night) or Saturday...Pete flew from Ibiza just to play this one night...awesommmeeee...Carl Kennedy who is actually from Manchester but has lived in Brooklyn in last few years is the Centro Fly resident and was totally off the hook...he played with Pete at Pacha on July 4th and has another night at Privledge this summer so I urge anyone to check him out...I also had the opportunity to shake Tongy's hand which was a surprise cause hes usually not too friendly with clubbers at least from what ive seen....good preview for radio 1 weekend in ibiza though

CentroFly is my favorite club in NY as well... I saw Pete Tong and Smokin Jo when I was living there in February and they absolutely blew the roof off the place.

What a wicked crowd too - beautiful without being too pretentious. Lots of Brazilian women... I love NY

yea my friend just got back from ibiza and said david morales on the 4th of july kicked asssssss....as far as tong sucking at the Essential Mix from Centro Fly...the broadcasted part wasnt that good but off air he was pretty sickkk

Back