Personal Trainer looking for work in Ibiza

andy2847

Hi am Andy.

I am a personal trainer thinking about coming to Ibiza to work for the summer. Wondering if anyone has any advice about finding work in a gym or hotel. Would be happy to work as a fitness instructor rather than a PT. I can only speak english but. If anyone can recommend any gyms or hotels that they think hire uk fitness professionals.

Any help or comments would be great.

Cheers

Andy

I would hazard a guess that your best bet is talking to one of the more upmarket hotels with uk clients. your average holidaymaker who might want some clubbing and beachtime isnt gona wana train , but i'd say there are def some ppl who will want to , its just a matter of finding them

Hi Andy

to be honest I expect you will struggle to find much, this was difficult enough when I did it in 06, and there wasnt another 12 recently arrived PTs looking for work back then either.

hotels dont really employ permanent fitness instructors much and the gyms are all full of highly qualifed Spanish trainers with fitness & physio degrees from Barcelona Uni.

You might be able to get a private client or two over the summer but I wouldnt bank on a salaried job if I were you.

Back