perfect place to dine in ibiza

P

pumpkin

Always looking out for cozy, trendy places to have a nice dinner with friends, anyone know any that´s worth my while?

Here are some places for you:

1. BAMBUDDHAS GROVE - Trendy oriental atmophere with hippy-waiters and Buddha statues in the main room. The small club is cool too, the menu is excellent, and the price isn´t that bad! :)

2. SAVANNAH - The sunset strip. The perfect place to watch the genuine Ibiza-sunset. Sitting there with a bowl of sangria, watching the sun going down, having a cheap - but VERY decent - meal. listening to blissful beats....closest to heaven I´ve ever been! :p

3. KUMHARAS - Hippy-restaurant, situated a few kilometres outside San Antonio. The place is filled with tranquillity, but the music is a bit "off" and weird at times. The menu is really good, but the amount of food you get doesn´t really justify the prices you pay. Worth going to, mainly because og the cool maroccan furniture and pillows on the floor. :lol:

4. KASBAH! The Menu´s great, but try the tuna - quite pricey, but really nice! The sunset can be seen from here as well, but the menu is definately the best! Kind staff as well..... :eek:

5. AK MORGANA - Don´t have a clue what it´s about but it looks really cool and trendy! Gonig next time!

Thanks pumpkin

I will have to check out these places. Next summer will be my first ibiza experience so always good to no where to eat. Its feels so much better to eat a good meal before a hard night.

Dan

No Problem

Thats´cool - always happy to help the Ibizavirgins.........:) 8) :) going for the 5th time next year, can´t wait!!!! :twisted:

Thank you for the restaurant listings. I can't stress how important it is to eat out at good restaurants. Especially with the insane clubbing regiments we endure everyday. After a long night it is always refreshing to eat a yummy meal instead of some disgusting meal that is undigestable and that makes you feel worse.

REAL DEAL!

:eek:
HEHE ABSOLUTELY TRUE
Even though these restaurants are reallt good, the prises are reallt fair. I mean a really nice bottle of white wine costs around 10 E, and a good meal around 12-15 E - so it´s fair and square.
I can recommend the Spaghetti Bolognese (6 E) at Savannah, doesn´t come any cheaper or better!and dining with that amazing sunset.yeah! thats wicked!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

REAL DEAL!

:eek:
HEHE ABSOLUTELY TRUE
Even though these restaurants are reallt good, the prises are reallt fair. I mean a really nice bottle of white wine costs around 10 E, and a good meal around 12-15 E - so it´s fair and square.
I can recommend the Spaghetti Bolognese (6 E) at Savannah, doesn´t come any cheaper or better!and dining with that amazing sunset.yeah! thats wicked!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :spank:

Thanks Pumpkin!

I like your name on here. My boyfriend calls me pumpkin! Hee! Hee! He actually calls me Punki because he was trying to call me pumpkin in Spanish , but he didn't know how so he just said that it was Punki! Total fool! Hee! Hee! :lol: Anyways, it's nice to meet you and if you are new to the site, Welcome! :D 8) Oh, and I like that little paddeling Emoticon! I think I will use that one more often!

Back