People who sign their emails with the first initial..

we use our initials ALOT at my work, but not in e-mails and stuff. (Infact I dont even have an e-mail at work) but, we need to sign off on alot of stuff so, we use them alot and sometimes, get this.

The factory loser who everyone just, hates, is the only one who in REAL LIFE calls the reps by their initials. "Hey Age did you hear what JR did?" or if a peice of work comes back with my initials "Bloody A.R" AND !!! he even says "L. O. L" and "C. B. F." and "W.T.F." and **** in speech.. Now THATS ****en sad.

I will raise you one arse at our plays who's name is Susan but thinks she's incredibly cool and kind of "street" and insists and calling herself "S"

So I get on the phone

"Hi - its S here, can I get some time with xxx?"

:eek:

:lol: x 1,000,000,000

I always use "B" at the end of an email. Only if it's a quick

"Please approve.

B"

I never type "Hi it's B here" or anything like that!

It just saves time for me.... I can't be bothered to be polite sometimes!

I will raise you one arse at our plays who's name is Susan but thinks she's incredibly cool and kind of "street" and insists and calling herself "S"

So I get on the phone

"Hi - its S here, can I get some time with xxx?"

:eek:

:lol: x 1,000,000,000

:eek: oh god... that is awful!! :lol:

Does it really take that much more time to add an extra 4 or so letters in an email.
for example, I get a Rob, putting "R" or a Dave putting a "D" or a Luke putting an "L"

:spank:

Do you do this?

I hope not!

So many people do this. I think it's just a silly trend. Friends, work colleagues especially.

I always use "B" at the end of an email. Only if it's a quick

"Please approve.

B"

I never type "Hi it's B here" or anything like that!

It just saves time for me.... I can't be bothered to be polite sometimes!

fight then....??

:eek: oh god... that is awful!! :lol:

Does it really take that much more time to add an extra 4 or so letters in an email.
for example, I get a Rob, putting "R" or a Dave putting a "D" or a Luke putting an "L"

I dont think its an effort think - I think its a "too cool for school thing"

she's 19 bless...... :lol::lol::lol::lol: I let her get on with it...

Back