People - I Need Your Help With a Few Quick Questions!!!

Howie

I'll do this as quick as i can (hopefully)

anyway, im hoping to go back to ibiza for a week (probably the 2nd week in august),

now i can get a flight out there and i can sleep on the floor of my mates place, but, just incase, are there an hostels or hotels i could turn up at and get accomodation in if need be, im talking the San An Town/Bay area of the island!

finally - are there taxis at the airport late at night, you might think thats a dull question but normally when i get off the plane i just head for the tour rep and have no need to get a taxi - although this time mite be different!

cheers people - your help as always is appreciated!

I'm sure there are cheap hotels/hostels which you can book at last minute even if peak tourist season. I've never done it myself but I know people off this site have so might be able to help more.

Re taxis you can always get taxi from airport regardless of time, I've had flights at all hours and always been taxis there, never really had to queue either.

I stayed in the hotel Orosol, it is in San Antonio bay, over the back of West End (don't worry it is far enough away) I found it a clean and tidy hotel with helpful staff and it was very reasonable, when we was there in june it was 15 euros a night. It may get a little more expensive in the higher season but they seemed to always have availability.

I have the telephone number if you want it :?:

yes please mate - i'd luv to have the number off you just incase!

where abouts is the hotel?

is it in the direction of Bar M etc?

As you walk from Bar M (heading towards the West End) and you come to the suaqre with the Egg it is the first road on your right.
It is abut a five minute walk from Bar M.

i have just realised that I no longer have their tel no. but check this site out www.orosolhotel.com it will be there

Their address is:

Hotel Orosol
Cami General, 1
07820, San Antonio
Ibiza
Baleares
Espana

Howie said:

its right next to the football ground...well worth it for the money you pay...internet access as well....just one thing ..buy a 6 inch clip on fan from B&Q...theres no air con...because you have to sleep with the doors closed...its on a very busy street......i,m back there in September..

scousejohn said:
Howie said:

its right next to the football ground...well worth it for the money you pay...internet access as well....just one thing ..buy a 6 inch clip on fan from B&Q...theres no air con...because you have to sleep with the doors closed...its on a very busy street......i,m back there in September..

That is the very one, it does get very hot in there at night though so well worth taking the advice. Hope you enjoy it if you stay there.

Thanks for your help guys!

this orosol hotel, is it the kind where i could just turn up and get a room?

is it likely to be booked up by now?

i'd hate to book the flight and find that the hotel is then full!

cheers people!

Ps - will they charge me more if i turn up on my own?

Back