PDB challenge- Accommodation for clubbers who want to chill during the day

beatpusher

Hey all, I have already read through the hotel/apt reviews here on SL and have communicated with a few members. So far I have gotten a pretty good picture of where the good places in PDB are, and whether they cater to clubbers or not. The challenge is this:

Most hotels/apts that are mainly filled with clubbers are noisy and wild during the day. I am in Ibiza to party, but I want to be able to rest/chill out when I need to without people banging and shouting about. I do however want a good pool atmosphere where I can meet fellow clubbers.

But it seems that the quieter hotels/apts are mixed with families. The LAST thing I want to see on my Ibiza trip is a bunch of babies with water wings by the pool if you get what I'm saying. I want a young, single party crowd who are also trying to chill during the day.

So far I think my closest bets are Fiesta Club or Garbi. What do you guys think?

I'm going solo by the way.

Thanks

I'm on record in various threads here as a fan of Garbi. Stayed there 5 years running and haven't been disappointed. I've never had a problem resting up and there are usually people down around the pool.

I've never seen much in the way of families although you will find some older couples around. But overall it's a young crowd.

Only downside (I'm told) is the food but I never eat in the hotel anyway.

well any off these two hotels are very good.Fiesta Club or Garbi.i would go for the fiesta hotel.mainly there will be more clubbers staying and atmosphere round pool is good.food is better as well.only downside is that if you get a room on road side you will hear noise from space.plus you might hear beach bars music as well.

Garbi you should get a good nights sleep.but depends on room they give you again.but if you not happy with room just asked to be moved to what they call aquite room.in any hotel you pick.

Every time I've asked to be moved to a better room at Garbi, they've done it.

Main construction on the condos next door is done so even if you're on that side of the building it should be quiet (I prefer rooms looking in towards the pool so always ask for that side).

The other upside of Garbi is free wifi, which I find very useful.

I would agree that Fiesta Club has a more clubber-oriented feel than Garbi.

Every time I've asked to be moved to a better room at Garbi, they've done it.

Main construction on the condos next door is done so even if you're on that side of the building it should be quiet (I prefer rooms looking in towards the pool so always ask for that side).

The other upside of Garbi is free wifi, which I find very useful.

I would agree that Fiesta Club has a more clubber-oriented feel than Garbi.

What feel does Garbi have?

... I want a young, single party crowd
who are also trying to chill during the day.
http://www.ibizaswinger.com/en/
242g6xx.gif

... So far I think my closest bets are Fiesta Club or Garbi.
What do you guys think?
if you´re not on a budget - because they raised their prices a lot
(especially in mainseason) after the renovation 2 years ago -
my vote goes for the garbi.

why support fiesta-group ?? since years they invest almost all of the money
they earned @ ibiza in other countries instead of doing some serious renovations.
and for my taste the fiesta "club"-pool-atmophere is very trashy !

why support fiesta-group ?? since years they invest almost all of the money
they earned @ ibiza in other countries instead of doing some serious renovations

very good point made.

Back