Paul Van Dyk live at Amnesia 16-08-2002

BARTONIOUS

Listening to this now, the memories are flooding back!!! There's this euphoric as f*ck song around 30 mins into the mix, it's class, I can totally remember it now! The song builds up to the climax then just as it's away to kick in, PVD plays 1 bar of another record then slams in the original again and then you hear the massive ice cannons firing when it comes in!!! Ahhhh talk about shivers down the spine, can just imagine myself in the middle of the Amnesia dance floor getting blasted by the ice cannon and then jumping about with 5000 odd clubbers! Quality! :D

If you got broadband, right click on this link then select "Save Target As..." to download the mix:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/cgi-bin/songout.pl.cgi?1106-pvd-creamibiza-081602

yup, that's certainly the joy of clubbing. you and another 5000 identically clad, demographically equal, similarly aged people all doing exactly the same thing to the same music every night for 13 weeks. viva ibiza. viva individualism. viva free thinking!

djb

(cat amongst pigeons)

...One has to remember there is a fine line between individualism and self opinionated madness. ;)

(Rottweiler amongst cats!)

That track is, I believe, 2 hours long. 164 megs Rob.
One of my faves. :D
I had to chop it up with Sound Forge so I could listen to it in my auto.

DJ Biff said:
yup, that's certainly the joy of clubbing. you and another 5000 identically clad, demographically equal, similarly aged people all doing exactly the same thing to the same music every night for 13 weeks. viva ibiza. viva individualism. viva free thinking!

djb

(cat amongst pigeons)

:lol:

Sarky c*nt!

Props Bart! Rippin set! :) Love hearing that crowd!!

Gosh i cant wait for summer...to be one of those 5000 going soooooo mad! :twisted:

Back