Paul Oakenfold Headlines Cream Ibiza Opening Party

Edwin B

It has just been announced that Paul Oakenfold will kick off the Summer at Creams legendary Opening party at Amnesia on Thursday 19th June. It was originally reported that weekly resident Tiesto would be opening the season, however, due to other work commitments he is unable to make it to the Balearic isle in time for the Opening Party. Paul Oakenfold will be jetting in to exclusively headline this years event

niiiiiiiiiiiiice! will be seeing him on the 7th of August at cream along with PVD and Tiesto as well! wauw what a party it will be!

GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I LOVE Tiesto and every time I've seen Oakie in the last couple of years I've not really liked him although he was great a few years back.

great!!!!!!!! i will be leaving ibiza on the 20th so a will be there long enough to see Paul Oakenfold for the first time! :D

Mixed opinion myself on this news

1) Tiesto is quality
2) Oakey is the god though

BUT

Unfortunately it means it will be even more rammed than before.

I reccomend everyone goes to Ministry instead, Cream will not be all that and erm..... O b**lox, it's not going to work is it - you're all going to cream now - YOU WON'T LIKE IT HONEST!!!!!!!

At least I tried anyway, see you there with the other countless hoards of Oakey fans - lets hope he keeps it trancy!

BTW - Noticed you can book tickets via Cream for £23 each plus p&p etc...

I know this has been asked before, but how is this likely to compare to the cost of buying tickets over there?
8)

be there early this is going to be larg 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Back