party-defining tunes (old and new)

Telford still doing it mate. Musically still great and give them their credit still get some great guests.

Harri's boy Jasper doing it as well, seen him twice once at a big commercial style all day event and wasn't a fan, Xpansions Move your Body I remember being played but then seen him play a pub basement at 7am and was as if he'd pinched his old mans record box, was tremendous!

Arches have been replaced by a new warehouse venue called SWG3 but couldn't pay me to go there, full of trouble as I know one of the boys involved and some serious faces have moved in and put the squeeze on them and it's bad news.

Probs me getting older to fair, back in the day wouldn't have blinked twice at a place with a reputation like that!?

Much changed days at the Subby now unfortunately. Went for the first time in a couple of years to Harri and Dom and the place has went to pot. Can't say this without sounding sexiest but it's not meant that way as I know loads of females who are bang into the scene and more knowledgeable than me but the amount of daft girls prancing around in heels and dresses taking photos was embarrassing.

Bouncers outside the cubicles now as well, recall the days when it was the bouncers queuing for a line of gak now full of folk sitting at tables on their phones.

Arches closing didn't help as those who went to Colors etc needed somewhere to go.

Advance tickets as well, luckily still knew a few old faces but 100 tickets on the door and a queue all the way to the bridge from 9pm to get one!

Great club and must be making a fortune these days but another great place sadly gone in my view

never been but is on the list. Shocked it’s like this now. On videos it looks like a proper sweaty basement kinda place....

never been but is on the list. Shocked it’s like this now. On videos it looks like a proper sweaty basement kinda place....
Definitely wouldn't put anyone off mate. Sure Slam's night Return to Mono still goes one Friday a month and is good. Harri and Dom still every Saturday, best nights are when it's just the two of them, far less of the folk there for a photo!

Definitely still a good night but back in the day you could go any night and it would be brilliant, select a good night and it'll still be good

Definitely wouldn't put anyone off mate. Sure Slam's night Return to Mono still goes one Friday a month and is good. Harri and Dom still every Saturday, best nights are when it's just the two of them, far less of the folk there for a photo!

Definitely still a good night but back in the day you could go any night and it would be brilliant, select a good night and it'll still be good

wish i could go to Talabot at end of the month. Some good bookings in pipeline and also some dates still available in Nov/Dec so will be keeping an eye out for sure?

Back