party-defining tunes (old and new)

I'm sure I bowled into Boxer Records in St Albans back in the day. Asking for that tune that sounds like the TV programme Casualty.....
No joke boss, a good knowledgeable pal of mine said to me in the basement of the pub this morning "Paul, what was that record that sounded like the Casualty theme tune" He was to be fair as pickled as me, now made it to the flat above the pub after a day in the basement / pub

In all fairness at my age I shouldn't be doing the Friday - Sunday shifts anymore but f*** me the Gary's going about now are bloody tremendous. No nostalgia but easily as strong as the early 90's, absolutely pickled

Had this on in the car the other day for first time in ages. Sounds great in the mix teased in and out. Unlike anything else. One of Carl Craig's biggest tunes.

Didn't realise the entire Ibadan records archive is on youtube now. So many gems from Ferrer, Sydenham, Claussell, Argy, Chandler amongst others.

Dear me mate I'm dying right now, work tomorrow oh dear me! Roasting hot bath and possibly something to eat and slim chance I'll get away with it. No idea how I used to do this every weekend ??

Mate. I ain't gonna lie. I don't envy you one bit! Casually sipping wine in the man cave making beats. Having done sweet fa all weekend.....

ok I recently managed to id this after a long, long 10 year search. the production is absolutely brilliant. would/did anyone ever play this in IBZ? genuinely curious

the best djs know when everyone is peaking 4am ish. you can feel the whole room get immersed. when your ears suddenly go all mono.

a stonecold underground classic for those that know

Back