party-defining tunes (old and new)

I asked someone what was the last tune he played at a festival in August. He said this.. it's a new one to me..

2004-08 - a golden era for 3rd generation house, where European tech and US soul met head on (esp on labels like Ibadan, Versatile, Peacefrog). I do miss all that although my tastes have slowed right down since then.

Getting spiritual this morning!
Remember hearing this one 2 or 3 times over the course of a fabric bday weekend a few years ago...Someone in room 3 then Ricardo later on in the wee small last few hours on the Sunday in room 1 back to back with Craig R. Happy times!

Romanthony made some killer tunes

used to hear this out a lot (there's 100s of remixes of this) usually in London around 9am on a Sunday. Actually that reminds me elmooreo did you ever go to that basement called 54 on commercial street (whitechapel opp spitalfields mkt) (surreally it was an Indian restaurant upstairs which gradually evolved into a filthy afters) a few doors down from the 'toilet' ?

Couple of older bangers from great nights many moons ago. Can tell I’m getting into the party mode whilst packing :D

Back