party-defining tunes (old and new)

played at my student union pretty much every week for about 6 months

his bio is pure lol

Antonio Carmine Di Bartolomeo[1] (born 24 August 1964, Slough, Berkshire, England) is an English singer performing under the stage name Tony Di Bart. Di Bart is best known for his single "The Real Thing" which reached number one in the UK Singles Chart in 1994.

Di Bart began his career as a bathroom salesman in Iver, Buckinghamshire, before achieving chart success.[2] He topped the charts in the United Kingdom for one week during May 1994, with a remixed version of his co written release from November 1993, "The Real Thing".[3]

Di Bart's subsequent singles did not achieve the same level of commercial success. He still makes appearances when requested, and was one of the judges at a village fete in Iver, Buckinghamshire, in July 2013[4][5] and in Skegness, Lincolnshire,[6] in 2014, as he continues to promote "The Real Thing".

20/09/2017 Carl Cox closing his night and doing marathon set....around 8am he drops NINETEOS - FINDER in the main room. Every single person in the room goes into full euphoria as soon as the piano drops! It was my first trip to Ibiza and that was one of my top moments which I will never forget!

Here is my personal video:

20/09/2017 Carl Cox closing his night and doing marathon set....around 8am he drops NINETEOS - FINDER in the main room. Every single person in the room goes into full euphoria as soon as the piano drops! It was my first trip to Ibiza and that was one of my top moments which I will never forget!

Here is my personal video:

Nice one! Always gives me chills when I hear the Space F1 sound system pumping...can't get any better at Hï

What I have to say though is that I would never manage to stand there and put my phone up in such a moment

I know what you mean but the the thing is during his 10 hour set I had plenty of moments like that so when that tune was coming in and I recognised it I knew I need to capture at least one of those moments for the memories. I'm very glad I did it tho because whenever I watch it I get to feel the same flood of emotions and happiness that I experienced being there in the moment :)

Back