party-defining tunes (old and new)

We had a great time at the port yesterday. Solly threw in a few classics towards the end for us children of the 80's. So good to hear these on a high-quality open-air system, the place went bananas. Also liked some of the newer stuff. Dalt vila was back in full force <3

Last edited:
Underground last night. Not for everyone

an utterly amazing, timeless, meandering record which any half-decent DJ should ALWAYS have in their bag. I've heard people like Claussell tease it in and out of the mix for what felt like hours and you never actually knew where it would go next. A real skill. REAL house music to the core.

an utterly amazing, timeless, meandering record which any half-decent DJ should ALWAYS have in their bag. I've heard people like Claussell tease it in and out of the mix for what felt like hours and you never actually knew where it would go next. A real skill. REAL house music to the core.

I actually ordered the EP as soon as I got from the plane, as it was stuck in my mind ever since. It's not the cheapest one, but you can't put a price on such memories. Saturday we're throwing a vinyl-only-garden-birthday-surprise-party for a friend, with a bit of luck I'll have it in time.

Last edited:
Back