Parking

hook

I'm thinking about hiring a car for my hols this year in order to get to some of the more remote places on the island, however, I will also be using it to get to the clubs for maybe half of my nights out as I don't always drink.
Can anyone tell me if there is easy parking at the major clubs?
I recall cars parked outside Privelege, Amnesia and Space, but were they for staff or just first come first served? Above all though, I would like to know if Pacha has a car park.
Thanks.

Parking is not a problem - there's a car park outside Amnesia and Space is on a main road with a space for cars opposite. Pacha has a car park across the road as well and if you are going to the clubs in San An there wont be a problem as there are many side streets e.t.c. (There's actually a car park not far from Eden/Es Paradis it's a bit further up the road towards Bar M on your left.

parking your car in the towns can be a major problem!!! i have spent many a hours looking for somewhere to get parked...

I was mainly wanting to know about Pacha, and with you saying that Robo, it occured to me that we would want to go into Ibiza town first cos the bars are an excellent Pacha warm up.
I'll bet it's more of a problem parking in Ibiza town.

why would you even think about driving to clubs.....

during the day the drivers on the island are bad enough forget about early morn when everyone is leaving the clubs wacked outta their minds....

last year we were there a taxi driver was killed and three other people cause the driver of the car was drunk, high and on x....taxis were not allowed to take people to clubs for the next 2 days.....

so please be safe and use the busses and taxis.....they are mad cheap

msoprano13 said:
why would you even think about driving to clubs.....

during the day the drivers on the island are bad enough forget about early morn when everyone is leaving the clubs wacked outta their minds....

last year we were there a taxi driver was killed and three other people cause the driver of the car was drunk, high and on x....taxis were not allowed to take people to clubs for the next 2 days.....

so please be safe and use the busses and taxis.....they are mad cheap

I'm totally with you, we take taxis everywhere in Ibiza, I always just think it is worth it for ours and others safety.

It can proved to be a bit expensive at times, one year when we were staying in the Bay we ended up getting 9 taxis in the space of 24 hours :eek: :p

yeah i was there when that devastating accident happened. I think it had shockwaves all over ibiza...

the reports in the papers at the time said the driver was not under the influence - just driving too fast.

Not everyone takes drugs every night you know, I wouldn't drive under the influence. Shouldn't be so presumptious.

why not do what i do?
cherry b and i split the driving 50/50.
i drive there and she drives back!
simple

djb

Back