Paris400 Did Not Go to Pacha Terrace This Year

Paris400

I can hear the collective gasp .... it´s quiet here!

Going home tomorrow and am in a PDB internet cafe run by those wonderful Senegalese people who sell the knockoff goods. I don´t know if the gloss has worn off, or if I´m in a been there, done that sort of mood...

Anyway, had a right nice holiday nonetheless. Despite some reservations but confident due to having a motorcycle license and experience beforehand, I did rent a scooter from the wonderful Gordon at Motosud. It was a 250 cc Kymco People and I didn´t get off of it until now. When I was planning to hit Defected or Subliminal to see the champagne girls I hit the autopista instead and ended up in San Antonio many times. The place I actually couldn´t stand a few years ago due to how crowded and loud it was was very nice this year - I saw the sunset there many times and the residents and those on holiday couldn´t have been a friendlier bunch. Also had a wonderful time at Benniras and Cala D´Hort for a nice dinner with friends and went to every beach and cala I could find, did some insanely fun twisties in Portinatix, and then rented a 100 cc in Formentera for a wonderful day of riding in the sun. Today I saw Roger Sanchez in the San An port while I was parking - he got a load of me putting the scooter on the center stand in shorts and flip flops.

Kept planning to go to Pacha until I looked on Tilllate.com at the photo reports and decided that nothing can ever replace the lovely Aravella. Well, maybe a 250cc scooter that can hit 140 kmh on the autopista. Now that I know how to ride I can see what people love about living on this island. It really was beautiful riding to the top of the mountains, knowing in a half hour you could be at Salinas.

Nice one Paris,seems like you had a great trip doing something different,who would believe there is a life after Pacha :eek:

i can´t believe that "... Paris400 Did NOT Go to Pacha Terrace This Year..." :lol:

I can't belive she spent a whole day riding a bike in Formentera... How many times did you cross the tinny winny island? ;)

ended up in san antonio many times. The place i actually couldn´t stand a few years ago due to how crowded and loud it was was very nice this year - i saw the sunset there many times and the residents and those on holiday couldn´t have been a friendlier bunch.
:)

I can't belive she spent a whole day riding a bike in Formentera... How many times did you cross the tinny winny island? ;)

Well, I only crossed it once and then went back but stopped for a while at both points. Had lunch at Cap Barbera and then the other side for some water and then the ride back to return the scooter. Those cliffs were so scary!! I was also on a 100cc so I wasn't going that fast, either. Spent four hours riding and then had to get the ferry, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back