Paris by Night vs Elrow

yes, for elrow closing sept 30th , don't go to amnesia and let some space to us :lol:

2nd time i will accept to pay 80€ (it was 35€,35 & 70€ along august)for a party but im looking forward to get at least 1 Elrow tshirt thrown at the end 8h00am & some inflatable (Unicor,alien,elrow flower, pirate Hat? ) to reduce the cost of the tix :D

For paris by night closing 'with no elrow party, i don't really know how to spend the night sat night...) i will know if some friends are really friends in putting me on the guestlist :p

yes, for elrow closing sept 30th , don't go to amnesia and let some space to us :lol:

2nd time i will accept to pay 80€ (it was 35€,35 & 70€ along august)for a party but im looking forward to get at least 1 Elrow tshirt thrown at the end 8h00am & some inflatable (Unicor,alien,elrow flower, pirate Hat? ) to reduce the cost of the tix :D

For paris by night closing 'with no elrow party, i don't really know how to spend the night sat night...) i will know if some friends are really friends in putting me on the guestlist :p
Paris by night is very cheesy night but it's always such a fun party.

We went on guestlist last year for it.

We are out next week 6-14th so defo planning on that. We are staying Pacha Friday at the moment.

i enjoy it opening 16 and hate it closing 16 for bob sinclar set but hope friends will put me on Free guestlist for the closing party ,otherwise if no more best options that night, i think i won't have choice to pay the tix...
but on a day with elrow party ...Elrow for EVER!!! even with Erick morillo, David morales, louie Vega, dj sneak at Pacha,Karizma,dj spen... i saw them a lot this year in ibiza :lol:

lol

that tat costs peanuts at some Chinese general store, so I doubt you save much!

elrow tshirt 20-25€, not the cheesy 10€ amnesia opening or closing tshirt, pirate hat is 7€
hat range from 4€ to 12€ (chinese hat worth 12€ in paris shop :eek:)
i got 15-20 hats (ladybird,cow,shark,borsalino, mario bros,panda,bees,chinese,sheik,indian & so on) along :D opening and august,fake ass, fake abds,5 sparklink bunny ears , bee ears ..female & male skull mask ,clown nose (will bring back one for circoloco closing )

it always xmas in Summer when The captain is back from Ibiza :p, tell it to my 9 newphews/nieces :lol:

elrow tshirt 20-25€, not the cheesy 10€ amnesia opening or closing tshirt, pirate hat is 7€
hat range from 4€ to 12€ (chinese hat worth 12€ in paris shop :eek:)
i got 15-20 hats (ladybird,cow,shark,borsalino, mario bros,panda,bees,chinese,sheik,indian & so on) along :D opening and august,fake ass, fake abds,5 sparklink bunny ears , bee ears ..female & male skull mask ,clown nose (will bring back one for circoloco closing )

it always xmas in Summer when The captain is back from Ibiza :p, tell it to my 9 newphews/nieces :lol:

am crying laughing here

that might actually be the best post ever

the smile/crazyness of kids is priceless :) when u gave them mask, hats or fake ass with gloss lips on it :lol:

i don't buy anymore ibz tshirts for my nephews (always 50-100€ saver) thanks to elrow parties :D

I did Paris By Night in June. It was a brilliant night, but it was rammed. I still love a full-on housey night in there, but it felt smaller because of the way they've roped more areas off to be VIP.

I was reading about that. I am not sure of how true it is, but I read the VIP section is bigger than the actual dance floor.

I was reading about that. I am not sure of how true it is, but I read the VIP section is bigger than the actual dance floor.
Depending of the VIP demand for the night , usually in September you have less "vip"on the island so some area are open for everyone! Pacha is a really nice club , even if I'm really into the "vip" things, quiet the opposite ... it never really bother me ! But Amnesia also is a really nice club :)

Depending of the VIP demand for the night , usually in September you have less "vip"on the island so some area are open for everyone! Pacha is a really nice club , even if I'm really into the "vip" things, quiet the opposite ... it never really bother me ! But Amnesia also is a really nice club :)

I want to do VIP at one of the clubs while there, but I am not sure of which one. I am traveling alone, so it may be a little awkward. It is more of a bucket list check mark than it is something that I have to do. I reached out to Amnesia, Pacha, and Privilege to ask them about it. I dont mind paying for 2 people, but I wanted to make sure the waiter doesnt clear the table whenever I go to the dance floor or wherever. I didnt have any responses. Which VIP experience do you think is the most fun?

I want to do VIP at one of the clubs while there, but I am not sure of which one. I am traveling alone, so it may be a little awkward. It is more of a bucket list check mark than it is something that I have to do. I reached out to Amnesia, Pacha, and Privilege to ask them about it. I dont mind paying for 2 people, but I wanted to make sure the waiter doesnt clear the table whenever I go to the dance floor or wherever. I didnt have any responses. Which VIP experience do you think is the most fun?

I can't imagine any 'VIP' experience is fun. What would be fun about being in a roped off area by yourself ? No offense but Ibiza really is about getting involved and getting on the dancefloor. You'll have much more fun by meeting people on the dance floor, rather than being in a roped off area

@Springal is right. It's just somewhere to sit down. Spend your hard earned on something else

I can't imagine any 'VIP' experience is fun. What would be fun about being in a roped off area by yourself ? No offense but Ibiza really is about getting involved and getting on the dancefloor. You'll have much more fun by meeting people on the dance floor, rather than being in a roped off area
@Springal is right. It's just somewhere to sit down. Spend your hard earned on something else

Thank you for letting me know your opinions. I will more thank likely follow your recommendations. I am beyond ready to experience Ibiza and all of its glory. It seems like the people are what make Ibiza, so I do want to be in the mix.

vip is best to enjoy in a pool party/daytime party , just sayin ,even i don't have the money for it for many reasons..

Have a awatch about elrow & Paris by night..witch videos are more fun?
i'm on all elrow videos from July 29 to aug 12 :D

ocean beach, blue marlin, Destino ibiza and so on...

I wanted to say on my previous message I'm NOT into the VIP things , quiet the opposite... forgot to wrote "not " can't say anything about table ... never done it , the party happen on the dance floor in Ibiza , to be seated in a sofa with bottles I do it at home with friends , when I go out it 's for dancing and get lost !

vip is best to enjoy in a pool party/daytime party , just sayin ,even i don't have the money for it for many reasons..

Have a awatch about elrow & Paris by night..witch videos are more fun?
i'm on all elrow videos from July 29 to aug 12 :D

ocean beach, blue marlin, Destino ibiza and so on...

Thank you for the advice! I am going to try and attend a few daytime parties as well. The Elrow videos look crazy. It seems like it is something everyone must experience at least once.

I wanted to say on my previous message I'm NOT into the VIP things , quiet the opposite... forgot to wrote "not " can't say anything about table ... never done it , the party happen on the dance floor in Ibiza , to be seated in a sofa with bottles I do it at home with friends , when I go out it 's for dancing and get lost !

I rarely do VIP stuff as well. I would do it for friends birthdays and things in that nature, but it has been awhile. I do like to get lost in the crowd and I tend to disappear whenever I am with a group any way.

Back