Paris by Night vs Elrow

Party2777

Hi All,
Can you please tell me about each of the parties, which one you feel is the best, and why you feel that? I had read through the forums about each one of them, but I am still on the fence. What type of crowds usually attend these parties? Which one would you recommend for a first time Ibiza visitor?

Paris by night will be a posh see and be seen type of Pacha crowd more likely people there for the place than the music. Elrow will be younger crowd and a full on party. Elrow gets a lot of the standard tech house dj's but can get some really strong lineups too. Each will likely be crowded but Elrow will be rammed if that makes a diff to you.

Paris by night will be a posh see and be seen type of Pacha crowd more likely people there for the place than the music. Elrow will be younger crowd and a full on party. Elrow gets a lot of the standard tech house dj's but can get some really strong lineups too. Each will likely be crowded but Elrow will be rammed if that makes a diff to you.

Hello Chris,
Thank you for your response! I am leaning towards the Elrow party because the videos do look wild. Do you prefer Elrow or Pacha?

Go to Cocoon mate

I haven't decided on what I will do for Monday yet. I have an early flight on Tuesday, so Monday will be based on how I feel and if I actually have the energy to move. If I do Thursday, Friday, and Saturday properly, I shouldn't be able to move on Monday. I will be highly disappointed in myself if I am able to. :lol:

No cocoon(most boring ibz aug 17 :rolleyes: ive done, im sure jet bora bora free is 100 time better :lol:), No paris by night=>Elrow ibiza
Monday is Dc10 circoloco or heart Ibiza
ill go on sat for paris by night as no more Elroow in oct but only on a free guestlist (some friends got the connection ill ask if any slot for me ot ill ask a performer that work for this night as i really help her hor her ibz work) as i ve already spent a lot of money at this party opening and closing 116

not true if u dont do Drugs ,Resistance is a far better party if into Techno
Raise the hands if u dont do Drugs and love Cocoon? No one, i knew it :D

Last edited:
95% of people at any party on the island take some sort of drug, whether illegal drugs or simply alcohol. They're all chemicals foreign to the body that affect the mind.

I don't need drugs to party or listen to music.

I imagine a lot of people don't. They can however, used in moderation enhance experiences.

No cocoon(most boring ibz aug 17 :rolleyes: ive done, im sure jet bora bora free is 100 time better :lol:), No paris by night=>Elrow ibiza
Monday is Dc10 circoloco or heart Ibiza
ill go on sat for paris by night as no more Elroow in oct but only on a free guestlist (some friends got the connection ill ask if any slot for me ot ill ask a performer that work for this night as i really help her hor her ibz work) as i ve already spent a lot of money at this party opening and closing 116

I am looking at September 23rd. I cant decide between the Elrow and Paris by Night party for that Saturday. I am leaning towards the Elrow party based off of what I read on here, videos, and pictures of the event.

I am looking at September 23rd. I cant decide between the Elrow and Paris by Night party for that Saturday. I am leaning towards the Elrow party based off of what I read on here, videos, and pictures of the event.

ive been 40days ibz 17 partying all days, u can trust me.
ive been to pacha opening closing 16
ive been to 6 elrow parties since 16

only issue is the rammy place ,or some doesnt like the tech house but its all about the mood

Pacha is more a club with posers, not a lot of people enjoy to dance, if u r looking to pick girls maybe pacha is ur answer :D as a lot of hot girsl arze waiting for u :lol: but for the mood no doubt its Elrow
Why do u think i m not willing to go back to Paris by night even it was one of my favourites night years ago...i may go early oct as no more elrow.

Go to Elrow 11pm, if u dont like it, at 2h30, after inflatable/confettis dropping go to Pacha
Pacha is dead as hell b4 big names after 2.00am

Never been to Elrow, but went to Paris By Night the other week more out of curiosity than a burning desire to see Bob Sinclar (apart from Love Generation back in the day he's not been on my radar) but I wanted to make at least one trip to Pacha during my stay...and ended up having a great time! Loved the funky house set from Bob and the Moulin Rouge theme and continental crowd suited Pacha perfectly.

Never been to Elrow, but went to Paris By Night the other week more out of curiosity than a burning desire to see Bob Sinclar (apart from Love Generation back in the day he's not been on my radar) but I wanted to make at least one trip to Pacha during my stay...and ended up having a great time! Loved the funky house set from Bob and the Moulin Rouge theme and continental crowd suited Pacha perfectly.

Thank you for your input! It is greatly appreciated!

I paid an unplanned visit last year the Bob Sinclar at Pacha and I have to agree with the consensus, although not necessarily my usual type of party, it was fantastic.

I did Paris By Night in June. It was a brilliant night, but it was rammed. I still love a full-on housey night in there, but it felt smaller because of the way they've roped more areas off to be VIP.

Back