Paranormal Activity.

Absolute toilet. Everyone in our showing was cracking up at the scary scenes by the end. Vaguely enjoyable, but I've been more scared watching CBeebies.

'acquired' it a while ago. still not watched it. However Law adibing citizen is pretty damn good and quite enjoyed Surrogates..

Where the wild things are looks pretty good too.

'acquired' it a while ago. still not watched it. However Law adibing citizen is pretty damn good and quite enjoyed Surrogates..

Where the wild things are looks pretty good too.

Law Abdiding Citizen is very watchable but the explanation of how he was influencing things outside the prison, the practacalities of it, is laughable. I won't elaborate in case anyone still wants to see it.

Surrogates is one of those films I'd imagine someone more critical would absolutely hate, but I found it bearable much like I do any soap opera epsidoe.

Going to see Avatar tonight........

Really want to see Avatar!!! Pesturing the bf as to when we can go so I can book tickets.

2d or 3d though?!!?

Read thats it's ace in 3d and that if it wasn't for this fact it's be crap cos the story line aint up to much.

Gotta be in the I-Max then....

I wonder if its 3D all the way through......the last film I saw that was 3D wasnt all the way through and the glasses got a bit heavy................:cry:

Back