Parachutes?

Corcoran

Does any1 have any idea on what the prices are for the parachutes you see at Cafe Mambo when the sun is setting & where u can go to book them? Im guessing if you go down front in San An near The Egg where the boats are you could possibly hire 1. Would be great if some1 culd help me out on this one.

Thanks alot.

I can help you out there as i went on one on Thursday. Cost 45 smackers, but the price goes upto 55 smackers if you want to go during the sunset. You are right in thinking you can book up by the marina in San An as that is what i did. Best to book at least a day in advance. Oh and have fun, its amazing.

I can help you out there as i went on one on Thursday. Cost 45 smackers, but the price goes upto 55 smackers if you want to go during the sunset. You are right in thinking you can book up by the marina in San An as that is what i did. Best to book at least a day in advance. Oh and have fun, its amazing.

Briliant mate, just wat i was thinking. Thanks alot again for the info. Really helpful.

I went on one my first year ther (2007) although not the sunset one. It was a brilliant experience and I would def do it again.

how about para sailing? i like to try that either in ibiza or in barcelona...

anyone know any websites?

Back