Pacha wristbands

Mitsumadness

can you get pacha wristbands ie. with the cherries on, in the pacha shop or anywhere for that matter, and if so how much are they 8)

in fact while im on the subject i saw morillo on MTV in a cool 'i (heart) ibiza' with the heart in the subliminal shape, please tell me they are on sale there cos they are 8) 8) 8)

i thought the pacha store was pretty limited...mind you it was about 8:30 in the morning and my eyes were probably half shut :eek:

dance4life said:
i thought the pacha store was pretty limited...mind you it was about 8:30 in the morning and my eyes were probably half shut :eek:

hahah the one in the club is quite limited although at 7am last year i managed to buy 3 tshirts and 2 jumpers! i spent a fortune, but was having such fun off my face in there HAHAHAAH :D :p

Mitsumadness said:
in fact while im on the subject i saw morillo on MTV in a cool 'i (heart) ibiza' with the heart in the subliminal shape, please tell me they are on sale there cos they are 8) 8) 8)

I think you can order the Subliminal t-shirts direct from Subliminal, there is flyer in Subliminal Sessions 5 which has got loads of Subliminal clothing on - t-shirts, hot-pants :eek: etc. Otherwise try Subliminal website.

Haha...i know, i must have looked quite the state just sorta wandering around amelessly this blank look on my face. I'd hold up a shirt, put it down, hold up another. Couldnt be arsed to make a decision and carried on out the door. :oops:

dance4life said:
Haha...i know, i must have looked quite the state just sorta wandering around amelessly this blank look on my face. I'd hold up a shirt, put it down, hold up another. Couldnt be arsed to make a decision and carried on out the door. :oops:

hehe you know dan i reckon there used to that look ;)

The pacha shop in Ibiza town is pretty decent. Mrs Rustywoo has a quality hoodie from there.

Have you ever stared at the display of merchandise in the window of the shop in Space for a loooooong time :oops:

i got me a t-shirt at the one in the club....... tho there is no 'pacha' or a logo on the entire thing, just a dragon and some spanish stuff :)

anyhow, u could also try the shops at the airport on ur way back(its in the area u need a ticket for :) they got quite an ammount of stuff from amnesia, space and pacha. keyrings, posters, cd's, everything u can put a logo on :D

klingclubber said:
there's a pacha shop in ibiza town
or in the actualy club

sure the'll have what your after :D
There is one is san an too

pacha shop

their is a pacha shop in the west end in san antonio as well.. or try the record shops.

lol i was in abit of a muddle :oops:
tryin to minimise holiday spendage and wondered if it was a wristband for summink like that....oh well, thats that clarifies for future reference!

You should try the shop of Cafe Mambo, about 20 metres away from Cafe Mambo itself. They've got very cool things.

I got a Ministry of Sound in Ibiza shirt there 8)

Back