Pacha - Warning

rory

just to let you know for people that hadnt been to ibiza before like me.

pre booked tickets 49 euro each i think says on print out ticket is invalid after half 2, fair enougth. so get there bout 1 ish, massive que which then turned into a bit of a bundle, girls crying and **** and getting squashed, people sneaking under the barriers and being allowed in (****ers). they then shut the doors and didnt let anyone in even thou we payed all that money for a ticket.

terrible organisation, i was surprised for such a big club.

that was on the 23rd

so got a cab home.

people after said we should have got there at 12, but how was i to know and surelly if u have pree booked u should get priority.

be warned

It would have been pretty crap anyway. If they stopped letting people in it must have been quite the crush inside. (Yes spotlighters and the music would've stank too).

this is serious, which site did you buy tickets?

please let us know so we can speak to pacha about this. people who have pre-bought tickets for a specific date should always be allowed in.

this is serious, which site did you buy tickets?

please let us know so we can speak to pacha about this. people who have pre-bought tickets for a specific date should always be allowed in.

throught the official site, which is directed to ticketdisco.com

not really the ticket sellers fault thou, the club either sell 2 many tickets to make as much money as possible or let people pay on the door.

think ill send em a moody e mail see if i get any response.

So sorry to hear that..
I'd be so furious if this happened to me. I was at F*** Me I'm Famous last year and even though it was fun it was wayyyy too crowded, didn't feel like going this year as he is even more famous this year..
I really hope Pacha give you a refund and apologize!

Pacha dont moniter the sale of pre-sale tickets... they could sell 7000 presales and not even know about it...

The club only holds about 4k.. i sell tickets for Pacha and tell everyone to get there early.. defo wouldnt ever dream of going tho.

What kind of ****er calls his night **** ME IM FAMOUS....? Should of been **** ME IM A STUPID ARRAGONT FRENCH ****ER THAT PLAYS REALLY **** CHEESY HOUSE MUSIC AND CHARGES EVRYONE 60 EUROS TO GET IN THEN DONT LET HALF THE PEOPLE THAT PAID IN!!

What kind of ****er calls his night **** ME IM FAMOUS....?
Should of been **** ME IM A STUPID ARRAGONT FRENCH ****ER
THAT PLAYS REALLY **** CHEESY HOUSE MUSIC
AND CHARGES EVRYONE 60 EUROS TO GET IN
THEN DONT LET HALF THE PEOPLE THAT PAID IN!!
rant over ?

A friend told me this night was one of the most ridiculous she has ever seen WAY TOO busy :spank: Too many normal paying punters, not enough space because of the ever increasing VIP. :evil:

Pacha dont moniter the sale of pre-sale tickets... they could sell 7000 presales and not even know about it...

The club only holds about 4k.. i sell tickets for Pacha and tell everyone to get there early.. defo wouldnt ever dream of going tho.

What kind of ****er calls his night **** ME IM FAMOUS....? Should of been **** ME IM A STUPID ARRAGONT FRENCH ****ER THAT PLAYS REALLY **** CHEESY HOUSE MUSIC AND CHARGES EVRYONE 60 EUROS TO GET IN THEN DONT LET HALF THE PEOPLE THAT PAID IN!!

arrogant french:rolleyes:...don't know what this makes here..Do you realy think guetta is in charge of the entry organisation?..
btw i don't care about guetta and don't like his music...

calling him a french arragont ****er isnt racist... im just stating that he is arragont and french... dont take offence!!!

calling him a french arragont ****er isnt racist... im just stating that he is arragont and french... dont take offence!!!
so what about all the the english c**** in San an??? always fighting, being drunk, destroying stff in the street, not respecting the girls...i can say more. You hate the french?!! keep it to yourself.

Back