Pacha VIP Tables

I'm confused now, earlier in this thread nostrum said that the minimum spend for two at a vip table had gone up to 400e but in the link to the info re vip tables it says 300e. !!!!!!

I'm confused now, earlier in this thread nostrum said that the minimum spend for two at a vip table had gone up to 400e but in the link to the info re vip tables it says 300e. !!!!!!

where did you see that respectively did you read it carefully?

pacha: 200€ per person and minimum 2 people = 400€. BOTTLES start at 300€
es paradis: 150€ per person and minimum 2 people = 300€. BOTTLES start at 300€

where did you see that respectively did you read it carefully?

pacha: 200€ per person and minimum 2 people = 400€. BOTTLES start at 300€
es paradis: 150€ per person and minimum 2 people = 300€. BOTTLES start at 300€

got it now, thank you.

Would you know what table you were getting if you booked? Id want a decent 1 in the main room, not one by the door or elsewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you know what table you were getting if you booked? Id want a decent 1 in the main room, not one by the door or elsewhere?

no, you never get a certain table confirmed. this only can be achieved when booking one of their few (and more expensive) special tables (has to be done directly at the club). we suggest arriving early!

Tiesto VIP

Hi guys

Going to the island in Sept for my birthday, im a big tiesto fan an me and my mate are looking to go VIP at pacha.

It will be my 9th time on the island been to all the clubs but never been VIP before so i just wanted to check that i was getting it right and the two of dont go and have a massive bill at the end of the night lol

So for the two of us it will cost us 440 euros, that gets us in, a table and we have to spent 400 euros on booze between us? if we spend less than 400 we still pay 400

Or is it 400 to get in and for table then we have to spend 200 euros each so our night would cost us 800 euros all in

Hi guys

Going to the island in Sept for my birthday, im a big tiesto fan an me and my mate are looking to go VIP at pacha.

It will be my 9th time on the island been to all the clubs but never been VIP before so i just wanted to check that i was getting it right and the two of dont go and have a massive bill at the end of the night lol

This:

It will cost us 440 euros, that gets us in, a table and we have to spent 400 euros on booze between us? if we spend less than 400 we still pay 400

To be honest you will spend €400 easy enough. The bottles of spirit start from €300 at the cheapest. Add another 5 drinks and there's your €400.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a table at Pacha with my GF a couple of opening parites. If you are not traveling on a very thight budget (seems like most of the spotlighters do) its great to have table service.

The prices isnt that bad if thats the issue. You dont pay for entry, and you dont HAVE to buy Champagne... Champagne is good tho :D Tip the waiter in the beginning of the evening, and you will be taken good care of ;)

Had a great table (the same) on the parties we attended.

Back