Pacha VIP Tables

the regular vip tables cost 200€ per person - so 1000€ for 5 people. drinks in this amount are then included in this price. check this page soon again for updates ;)

the regular vip tables cost 200€ per person - so 1000€ for 5 people. drinks in this amount are then included in this price. check this page soon again for updates ;)

Have they gone up this year? I've had a table the last two years and it was a 150e minimum spend per head.

Does this mean it will be possible to book through spotlight? I have booked direct with pacha before but they can be a bit hit and miss replying to e mails.

it's definitely 200€ / person now.

times are tough and countries economies are falling apart so lets hike the prices up even more... :spank::evil:

just out of interest, did someone on here not have a story last year about paying about 1200 euro for a "vip" table in pacha only to be found that there were shown to a table in a dark corner behind a curtain or something??

Unfortunatey, like every commodity, the value of something is based on what people are prepared to pay for it.

Pacha will still sell-out their VIP night after night, so I doubt they give a damn about how the recession is hitting the every man.

If you don't want to pay it, then don't. Plenty do.

Friends of mine got a table last season and they were not even in the main room. They were stuck outside somewhere else and had to keep leaving the table to go and hear the DJs they'd paid to see!

so besides the 30th of august all spotlight-tickets for FMIF sold out,
but "vip"-tickets for 20 (?!?) euros available for all dates ??

that's the cost to buy/reserve the VIP table. then you have to pay guarantee to pay 400 euros minimum per 2 people per VIP ticket.

WHERE can you find this info in that link ??

you can't LOL.

i'm making as assumption that's how they are setup as that's the same way another site that sells vip tables at Pacha does it. They do need to explain what the process is/how it works.

don't worry guys, we're still adding the final touches to it ;) but yes, it is all well explained before you buy!

Back