Pacha VIP: Book with Spotlight or Direct?

linzimarie67

Hey all, looking for a bit of advice - we are travelling as two couples in the first week of October and we were planning on going to the David Guetta closing party (only thing that we could all agree on!)

Any other time I've been to Pacha we've just bought tickets in Ibiza and we've never gone the VIP route except at Ibiza Rocks on a last minute whim, but we reckon this time it'd make more sense cost-wise and we wondered whether it would be better sense to book in advance.

My question is - is it better to book through Pacha themselves or through Spotlight? Will one way or the other get you a better deal/price or a better table? We've heard rumours of people booking VIP tables at Pacha only to be shoved in a dark corner with no view - or even to arrive and be told there's no space for them at all. Anyone had any experiences like this?

And is May ridiculously early to even be thinking about this or is it worth our while to get this booked sooner rather than later?

I always book direct and get nice tables :)

+1. Can't comment on Spotlight tables, but would presume they are infinitely better than other notoriously less scrupulous "concierge" services. Just bear in mind, that whoever you book through, if somebody more important (AKA more €€€) comes along, then you are likely to be bumped down to less prestigious table. Comes with the territory. Also, the earlier you arrive on the night, the more chance you have of being given a "better" table.

cheers both for the advice!!! guess we will probably go direct and try to get there at a good time on the night, we were thinking of maybe eating in the restaurant that night anyway. not surprised about the table thing, to be honest the VIP thing has never really been my cup of tea but I have to admit having a bottle of spirits to help ourselves to last year at Ibiza Rocks was pretty good!

Just a quick comment: eating in the restaurant pre-club is a great way of having a good meal, cheap(-er) drinks, and then getting into the club free after = massive bonus. Not sure I would recommend doing it on the same night as you do VIP, as it is still expensive - and if you're going for VIP after then you'll be paying for VIP anyway, so you won't really get the benefit of the free admission. Guess what I'm saying is, maybe you should consider another restaurant if you're planning on making a real night of it, instead of spending all your time (and money!) in Pacha. Just a thought. Don't let me put you off the Pacha restaurant as I really rated the food & service. Definitely check it out if you can.

in reply to the original question - if we're talking a regular VIP table at pacha, there is no difference in quality if you book it with us or with pacha directly. with us you pay a tiny bit more, simply because we do the whole reservation process for you and you don't have to e-mail them yourself etc - it's a normal service fee we're charging.

the two factors that can be influential to where you have your table is a) how much in advance you book your table and b) what time you arrive at the club. we've heard a few times that if you arrive really early, you sometimes can choose a bit between the normal tables. so my general advice when booking a table would always be to arrive really early. you have a lot of drinks included anyway so let's make it a long night! :)

If you book one of their more expensive tables it's a different story, because then you have a specific table on hold for you. these tables are only available through pacha directly and then you get to see the map with all the special tables etc. expect to pay much more though.

last, but not least I can confirm the food at pacha restaurant is superb. in 10 years that i've been coming to ibiza i only made it to pacha restaurant for the first time a month ago. well worth it. there's a minimum spend if you want free entry to the club afterwards, so check that when you reserve a table, but it's definitely a great option.

last, but not least I can confirm the food at pacha restaurant is superb. in 10 years that i've been coming to ibiza i only made it to pacha restaurant for the first time a month ago. well worth it. there's a minimum spend if you want free entry to the club afterwards, so check that when you reserve a table, but it's definitely a great option.[/QUOTE]

Thinking of doing this for the Solomun night on June 16. What's the minimum restaurant spend likely to be?

minimum spend in Pacha restaurant to get free entry to the club afterwards is 80€ per person

obviously depends on your eating out habits. it's not cheap, but if you're up for a really good meal, then I would say the deal's fair.

Would be all over it if I liked Guetta! May be more inclined to do S'Amettler again, but its a definite option.

Thanks again.

What time is the latest you can book a table? No point of eating at 22:00 and enter Pacha arround midnight when it's still empty...

What time is the latest you can book a table?

are you talking about a VIP table now or a table in the restaurant?

vip table - need to be in by 2:30. restaurant; pretty late i'm sure, it's open till late. +34 971 310 959 - they'll tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:
What time is the latest you can book a table? No point of eating at 22:00 and enter Pacha arround midnight when it's still empty...

I always eat in the restaurant when I go to Pacha, its a no brainer. I try and book my table for midnight and go in the club 2am - 2.30am ish. You can smoke on the terrace section of the dining area if that's your bag?

In the past I have had a bill (for two) of anything between 120 euros and 200 euros so hitting the 80 euro pp will be no effort, prices have risen out of pace with other products over the past 6 years. I generally order a pre dinner drink, starter, main, wine (2 bottles sometimes) and a drink to take into the club (mojito normally and I top it up later with my little 25cl snifter bottle of vodka). By which time i'm well on my way and only need a couple of beers in the club.

Total nights spend - no more than 250 euros for 2 people, and my tummy is pleasantly full

It makes a very pleasant evening and the whole experience suits the style of the club.

are you talking about a VIP table now or a table in the restaurant?

vip table - need to be in by 2:30. restaurant; pretty late i'm sure, it's open till late. +34 971 310 959 - they'll tell you.

I always eat in the restaurant when I go to Pacha, its a no brainer. I try and book my table for midnight and go in the club 2am - 2.30am ish. You can smoke on the terrace section of the dining area if that's your bag?

In the past I have had a bill (for two) of anything between 120 euros and 200 euros so hitting the 80 euro pp will be no effort, prices have risen out of pace with other products over the past 6 years. I generally order a pre dinner drink, starter, main, wine (2 bottles sometimes) and a drink to take into the club (mojito normally and I top it up later with my little 25cl snifter bottle of vodka). By which time i'm well on my way and only need a couple of beers in the club.

Total nights spend - no more than 250 euros for 2 people, and my tummy is pleasantly full

It makes a very pleasant evening and the whole experience suits the style of the club.

Thanks both of you.
Deepsea, that's the info i was looking for - you've been very helpful :)

Back