pacha tickets on ibiza spotlight 2018

Doable.

11pm...let's say you have to wait for you luggage and rental car for about an hour in total. If you're a group or a duo, one waits for luggage, the other gets the car. San An from the airport is 30-40 minutes...drop your luggage...change shirts...15 minutes....30 min-40 back to Pacha...you should be there before 2am. But off course it's tight..

Slight delay at any point and you’re f***ed.

Slight delay at any point and you’re f***ed.
True. I wouldn't go to a party on the day of my arrival due to exactly your point and because I want some rest after a flight, even if short flight.
But I understand the FOMO (fear or missing out) with certain nights and line ups.

Booked tickets for Dixon and Solomun in same order at your advice. If change plans ok to cancel Dixon tickets despite being on same order? Unlikely we will to be honest but good option to take advantage of 46 Euro prices.

Booked tickets for Dixon and Solomun in same order at your advice. If change plans ok to cancel Dixon tickets despite being on same order? Unlikely we will to be honest but good option to take advantage of 46 Euro prices.

absolutely yeah. no problem at all

So just a picture of the ticket on my phone is enough yeah? Also for ants ?

not 'a picture'. you need to be able to show your ticket on your phone. so click on the link on the confirmation email so you can show the ticket. but yeah, this works now - no need to print out the tickets anymore (lío club is an exception where you have to print the tickets)

not 'a picture'. you need to be able to show your ticket on your phone. so click on the link on the confirmation email so you can show the ticket. but yeah, this works now - no need to print out the tickets anymore (lío club is an exception where you have to print the tickets)
Thank you !!

Back