Pacha retro nights - anyone been?

Hi its my 1st post so take it easy !

Off to San An on monday for a couple of nights clubbin.Going to Tiesto ( leave it ;-) )1st night but looking at Pacha retro on tues what sort of night is it?

Also I am sure its been done to death but buy tickets before or when we get there?

Any other ideas for the tuesday night but dont fancy the opening party at Amnesia as these look too packed out.

Cheers

Oh what times sunset :)

Hi its my 1st post so take it easy !

Off to San An on monday for a couple of nights clubbin.Going to Tiesto ( leave it ;-) )1st night but looking at Pacha retro on tues what sort of night is it?

Also I am sure its been done to death but buy tickets before or when we get there?

Any other ideas for the tuesday night but dont fancy the opening party at Amnesia as these look too packed out.

Cheers

Oh what times sunset :)

Retro is lots of old stuff.

It's up to you ticketwise, shop around though.

Do Amnesia, it'll be packed but will be really good, sure you'll be able to find a spot you can call your own.

Sunset will be fairly obvious when your out there :lol::lol::lol: Personally speaking though I try and get there for seven/half seven/eight o'clock to have a mooch round all the bars beforehand.

We went to Retro & Pacha Classics last year. Magnificent! Such a good night.

I hugges the DJ in one room when he played Prince. Highly rec'd.

edit: i didnt read the title.... opps./...

FLOWER POWER IS THE BESTEST RETRO NIGHT
but dont know if it falls on your specific tuesday/.////

Back